10+ Year Old Account

Frost emblems and Ele t10

So I'm getting a good amount of frost emblems and started wondering what to spend them on first. I started to make a spreadsheet of DPS increase:frost emblem cost for the possible rewards and found something interesting on rawr which makes me think either rawr fucked up or blizzard did. when switched out my current 4pc t9 (first tier of t9 mind you) for 4pc t10 (also first tier) with full gems and enchants on both...my dps increased by 15. yes 15 not 150 or 1500. did I mess up somewhere in rawr??

armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...arithos&n=Wave

Re: Frost emblems and Ele t10

Rawr hasn't implemented the tier 10 set bonuses yet.
    Zamir's Blog // Elemental Beginner's Guide // Elemental ZAP! Spreadsheet // TotemSpot Community

Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies you will not find another.
    -- Carl Sagan

Re: Frost emblems and Ele t10

You may as well buy the Tier 10 251 Shoulders and Chest, work on picking up peices to maintain the Hit Cap when you drop the 81 hit from the Tier 9 chest and then switch.

Edit: Since you're using the offset helmet, buy the T10 251 helmet first, and equip it ASAP. Then, get the shoulders. Try to get the Icehowl Cinch from 10 man ToC and replace your Mp5 belt, the Icehowl Cinch is BiS pre-ICC.

If you can, try to get into ICC 25 and get the Gunship cloth gloves, and then buy your T10 Chest.

Then the pants, and you'll be good to go for the badge belt and crafted boots and totem.