Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Pls! No more Lay on hands for pallys at 4.0

lol, im tired of trying to kill a prot pala (me rogue) and just before he dies with 200 hp (after using wings and bubble) me with 1k, he uses lay on hands ( what i think is the g@yest skill in wow) and then he roflpwns me, ofc, im noob bcuz he thinks is the most awsome thing on wow to use LoH.

srsly, it got 20 min cd , i know, but this skill is made for noob ppl, and u know that!
    i really would spend 1k nights without sleeping, thinking about what the hell is this spell doing in a mmo rpg

bcuz almost 40% of Wow population is paly(plus is the easiest class to roll) i think they will hate this, if happens, but i really hope it will. reply pls ;D

ps : sorry about bad eng , im learning -.-

Re: Pls! No more Lay on hands for pallys at 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by fikou
    ps : sorry about bad eng , im learning -.-
    You better learn to think as well while you're at it.

pls no cloak of shadows either. can't land a spell and rogue stab me. take out of game.

take your stuff elsewhere. If you can't kill the pally in the 20 min Lay on Hands IS on cooldown then that's just pitiful

10+ Year Old Account

When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".
    For the Emperor.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

As you learn English, I recommend you learn to capitalize and use punctuation. I assume these concepts exist in your native language as well.

And, since you didn't read the patch notes, paladins can no longer cast Lay on Hands on themselves if they have Forbearance, and if cast on self it causes Forbearance. Thus, gone are the days of paladins bubbling and casting Lay on Hands.

Other than that, you should probably check real statistics before you make them up. I'm not sure how you determined that 40% of characters are paladins, but I'd wager you pulled it out of thin air. And next time you want to enact real change, try the Blizzard suggestion forums.

I suppose I'm feeding the troll at this point. You get a 2/10 for trolling, since I felt it necessary to reply.

Dude, because he needs to use cooldowns on you to win, that obviously means he's overpowered!

Wow QQ more? Before i comment on the level of fail you posses I would just like to point out that you can no longer use LoH with Bubble anymore, since 3.3 changed the spell to cause forbearence.

hmmmmz rogues, love that as a side dish.

@Corsaimarks

If you are going to lecture someone regarding his grammar, dont start any of your sentences with "And".

@OP

Pvp is rarely balanced around 1v1 and tank specs are not usually designed for pvp

tanks> melee
    accept it

it sux doing very little damage but your a rogue get behind him and use blind to reset

Quote Originally Posted by killarth
    @Corsaimarks

If you are going to lecture someone regarding his grammar, dont start any of your sentences with "And".
    You know you can do that, right? Read a book sometime.

the And beginning may not be grammatically correct, but it is common usage, and somewhat of a stylistic preference.

bcuz almost 40% of Wow population is paly(plus is the easiest class to roll)
    So fucking pissed over that >
    Scarlet Crusade Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Àzäzel
    You know you can do that, right? Read a book sometime.

just because it is used in a book doesn't make it 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by Larch
    the And beginning may not be grammatically correct, but it is common usage, and somewhat of a stylistic preference.

this^ but a stylistic preference isn't always correct grammatically. Maybe the op's style is not capitilizing? You didn't let that slide

Quote Originally Posted by Marya
    pls no cloak of shadows either. can't land a spell and rogue stab me. take out of game.

take your stuff elsewhere. If you can't kill the pally in the 20 min Lay on Hands IS on cooldown then that's just pitiful
    totally wrong.

Cloak of shadow is a spell that doesnt give u the unfair advantage to kill some1 that is defeating u in a fair way, using all skills that classes are able to use in arena matches.
    Yeah, i have realised the whole concept of LoH, and something that should be written in the spell description:

A skill that gives u the unfair advantage to defeat some1 that is defeting u in a fair way. >

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Sorry, but you're bad. You can't use Wings within 30 seconds of Bubble, LoH, or Divine Protection, and you can use LoH while forbearance is up. L2Play, and L2Troll better. Any Prot Paladin that uses LoH against a single rogue is bad.
    I give you -1/10 troll points.
    ofc u give me -1/10

first : u are obviously a pala

second : i quoted my experience from a fight that lasted at least 3 mins, enough time for Forbidance remain ends

third : L2 math :3

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    1) Yes, i am a Pala. You know, the "Paladin Forum Moderator" in my sig didn't give it away. The points i made still stand.
    2) And if you couldn't beat them down in that time, learn to play.
    3) Never heard of SUB ZERO? You know, numbers below 0. Instead of telling me to "L2 math", perhaps you could "Learn to Coherent Sentences", as well as "L2 Math" yourself.

You're now on -4/10 troll points. Try again.
    I see an awful lot of trolls using the "me no speek gud englisch" excuse. It's starting to get old.
    LOL! a 12 year old is pala forum mod, well, a 5 year old can roll a pala, prety good for sure

LOL! a 12 year old is pala forum mod, well, a 5 year old can roll a pala, prety good for sure
    touche!

I hate it when healers heal themselves, it's not fair at all. Also, what's up with stealth? I mean, I can't see rogues when they do that. And tanks, what's with all that armor and stamina? Total bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by killarth

just because it is used in a book doesn't make it 100% correct

this^ but a stylistic preference isn't always correct grammatically. Maybe the op's style is not capitilizing? You didn't let that slide
    Actually, starting a sentence with the word "And" is grammatically correct as long as it is a complete sentence and not a fragment.

And on topic, chances are he didn't use LoH. I would guess his Ardent Defender kicked in. A Prot Pally will almost never need to use LoH on a 1v1 fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1
    I hate it when healers heal themselves, it's not fair at all. Also, what's up with stealth? I mean, I can't see rogues when they do that. And tanks, what's with all that armor and stamina? Total bullshit.
    lol, are all 12 year old rolling pala nowadays? srsly , u are so missing the point

i haz a internet