Still gemming for expertise....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...odan&n=Aurilia

As you can see I currently have 3 expertise gems, 1 being a jc gem. This is annoying me. I recently got the chest piece from 25 man icc ( first boss ) and I had the titanium spikeguards made but ive held off gemming and equpping them because I cant stand gemming for expertise. Because my current wrists have exp on them and an exp gem, ill have to use the extra socket i get from the titanium spikeguards to socket a jc exp gem therefore changing one of my str jc gems AND still have to use the bs socket for +20 exp.

How important is it to have 26 expertise. Having to use 2 +34 exp gems just seems ridiculous.

Re: Still gemming for expertise....

It's important but it wouldn't be too bad if you dropped one of the gems and went a bit under.

It's the reason i'm still using my T8.5 gloves instead of the T9 ones.

You could try for the ToC 10 Expertise trinket from Faction Champions and drop all 3 Expertise gems and the wrists.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Still gemming for expertise....

The trink from TOC10 is nice if you are hard up for Expertise, Its called Victors Call
    When im running fury i have about 22 expertise and i see minimal dodges. My personal rule is not to gem for expertise, even tho that may be a mistake.