Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How many Primordial Saronite do you have?

Anyone that bought a PS for more than 1000g at this time in 3.3 wasted his/her money.

nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Vashta
    Because later isn't now?
    but LATER is when you can actually craft the axe... why spend 30k+ on something now when you can't do shit with it for a month anyhow, and by that time you're most likely to not even spend half as much to get it done...

31. 25 for Shadow's Edge, 1 for the recipe for the dps plate boots, and 5 more to make them.

15+ Year Old Account

11, mostly bought with emblems on my 4 alts. Not buying many since I don't need to get 25 until the next wing unlocks.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Topic is pretty useless. I have 78, does that make a difference?
    Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucardlb
    Better to wait when everyone is going to be doing it?
    As much sense are you're attempting to make, it still makes no sense. Supply and demand is a funny thing. People want primordial saronite for many a things, and the need/want is currently at a high right now since there are a ton of people stocking up for shadowmourne, recipes etc. In time, less people will need the saronite, and the saronite will be in higher supply. So you see, logically, one should wait to buy their saronite, especially for shadowmourne, as you need Sindragosa to come out before you can even get it.

Quote Originally Posted by pyramid
    31. 25 for Shadow's Edge, 1 for the recipe for the dps plate boots, and 5 more to make them.
    Why the boots...why not the legs.

The legs are soo much better than the boots...and the boots of Lady Deathwhisper are argueably better.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

1, waiting a bit for a price drop.

need 8 for tank legs (pillars of might, epic name)

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Why the boots...why not the legs.

The legs are soo much better than the boots...and the boots of Lady Deathwhisper are argueably better.
    My boots are still 226 so I need to replace them ASAP, and I always leave hands and legs as my last upgrade in case the vault pinatas throw me a bone. Plus I'm hoarding my DKP for trinkets and shadowfrost shards when they drop.