Deleted

Kick doesnt work?

So on my warrior alt i queued as a tank, and started tanking ofc. Now there is a druid there wich is the healer, but he started going bear, in caster gear, and he needed on a random wand from trash. I wanted to kick him (i was leader) like the other 3 party members but i keep getting the error "cant kick yet", WTF?! why cant i kick?

Re: Kick doesnt work?

Do you do 'vote to kick' ?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed
    Do you do 'vote to kick' ?
    ofc, in the party click-menu, in the target click-menu, and even /kick and /votekick... still says "cant kick yet"

You can't kick people from the group within the first 15minutes of the group forming. Sorry bro, you might want to chill down about the green pixels.

I think there's a limit to how soon a player can be kicked, probably so that people won't be able to kick if they see anyone that might need on loot they want or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971
    So on my warrior alt i queued as a tank, and started tanking ofc. Now there is a druid there wich is the healer, but he started going bear, in caster gear, and he needed on a random wand from trash. I wanted to kick him (i was leader) like the other 3 party members but i keep getting the error "cant kick yet", WTF?! why cant i kick?
    There's 3 reasons.
    • 1. You need to wait 5 minutes before using the Vote to Kick option.
    • 2. You need to wait 1 minute before using the Vote to Kick option if someone disconnects.
    • 3. You must be out of combat to use the Vote to Kick option.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Deleted

Actually back in TBC I used to go bear form while healing from time to time.

Only way to survive as druid when the tank can't keep aggro off the healer ;D.

15+ Year Old Account

LOL I thought this would be a rogue thread...

Anyway, on topic... I can't say I've ever had this happen to me, nor can I say I've ever seen it happen. I've only wound up with lead once, and I didn't have anyone to kick. And none of my friends that have wound up as lead have had an issue.

The only advice I could see to give is to put in a ticket if it persists. While of course waiting for other responses to see if this has happened to other people.

Hope it gets fixed soon for though. Having idiots like that in my party would bug the hell out of me.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ushra
    There's 3 reasons.
    • 1. You need to wait 5 minutes before using the Vote to Kick option.
    • 2. You need to wait 1 minute before using the Vote to Kick option if someone disconnects.
    • 3. You must be out of combat to use the Vote to Kick option.
    This actually sounds correct, and most likely is.
    "Honesty is a talent, and truth is a cure for ignorance." ~ Unknown
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Adam (Mythbuster) Savage
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." ~ Bill Watterson
    "Believe in your strength. Continue to push forward unflinchingly, and without straying from your path." ~ Hero's Spirit