Deleted

is my unholy DPS okay for my gear?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nja+Scientists is my unholy DK. he recently resurfaced after 3.3 launch (easy grouping and fun new spec).

i currently do about 1,940 DPS with him in heroics, counting trash and such. i just wonder if that is decent or bad DPS. i personally think it is decent DPS for the gear, since i'm half greens and blues.

also, is there any easy thing i can do to get him more DPS (apart from enchanting the greens and some blues, since that would be a waste of cash)?

Re: is my unholy DPS okay for my gear?

ya that's about right for dps i mean your gear has a long way to go ... i would take the points out of dirge but other wise your other options to out put more dps there is alot of weapons you could get easily... you could also work on professions gem/blacksmith/engineering are said to be best
    | i5 4670k @ 4 Ghz | Saberthooth z87 | 16gb Vengeance RAM @ 1866 Mhz | GTX 760 GPU | Intel 520 SSD | Corsair 600T |

Deleted

well, the build is the theoretically highest DPS build for unholy DK's from EJ:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMV...zx0uIqo:LsbMmV

until 2/5 T10 (which is highly unlikely for me to ever get), it is the top DPS build for unholy DK's.

ya that is true and if you read that thread latter on you will see many claim that some rune power will go to waste. many just ignore this but i tried it and saw i was wasting RP so i tend to agree with the people that say its a waste. but i would also say this might be one of those "how do you play" or "what are you fighting"
    | i5 4670k @ 4 Ghz | Saberthooth z87 | 16gb Vengeance RAM @ 1866 Mhz | GTX 760 GPU | Intel 520 SSD | Corsair 600T |

I think with your current green/blue gear 1900 is ok. Try replace also this hunter mail. I know they are better than your greens but you will be laughed and probably kicked by some people.

Good news for you is that you can farm triumph badges very fast so gearing up should be no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nja+Scientists is my unholy DK. he recently resurfaced after 3.3 launch (easy grouping and fun new spec).

i currently do about 1,940 DPS with him in heroics, counting trash and such. i just wonder if that is decent or bad DPS. i personally think it is decent DPS for the gear, since i'm half greens and blues.

also, is there any easy thing i can do to get him more DPS (apart from enchanting the greens and some blues, since that would be a waste of cash)?
    Get a tank suit together if you can and run instant chain heroics for badges. If not no big deal, but you'll need to wait 10 minutes or so between dungeons as a DPS and that matters. I scraped together 50 triumph emblems in around 2 hours the other night (I tank). You could be pulling massive DPS in no time if you get a full suit of T9 gear and fill the rest of your slots with whatever triumph/conquest gear you can get your hands on. You should be short only a cloak and a few other items.

Get the Dark Moon Festival Str card for your other trinket and a mirror of truth. Brafted bracer and boots if you can. You should be good to go in no time. Edge of ruin out of the HTOC would be a great weapon for you. I think if you chain heroics for a weekend you can do it.