Thoughts? Itemization in ICC.

I am just wondering if perhaps i missed a memo or something regarding the gear in ICC. It seems to me that there is a huge amount of Hit on all the plate pieces including a few of the two hand weapons.

Now as a fury is there anyone else wondering if as a fury warrior these upgrades aren't such great upgrades for us? or is it so we can spec out of precision?

And haste is there a priority on haste for fury? I always had it in my head that haste is a tertiary stat that we would take if it was on a gear piece but not really focus on.

Re: Thoughts? Itemization in ICC.

Haste is tertiary. You can probably start speccing out of precision.

Re: Thoughts? Itemization in ICC.

We are 3 furys in my guild, one retry, one dk, so i've been lookings at the items over an over to choose just the reeeeally necessary ones, and hit its in none of them. I am aiming to get the crit/arp gear mostly from 25man.

I don't see nearly any haste in the gear i'd like to have, i dont like haste anyways since i have to maintain certain crit, and go for arp hardcap which requires lots of gear with arp (and crit if possible), then if i get enough crit, around 95% arp, then i would look at haste with more interest, not before.