Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: 12/16 Hotfixes, Dungeon System Loot, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by feroid
    If you wanted you could have a little window pop up after you select NEED (for something that doesn't match your armor type) saying "Another party member is more eligible for this loot than you. If the item is passed on, you will be eligible to NEED on this item."
    Problem with that is that you'll have enchanters / people just after cash rolling need so they end up with a better chance of winning the item.

10+ Year Old Account

• I can't believe we're STILL hearing complaints from the enchanters about the new disenchant button, when it just makes your life a whole lot easier, when you don't have to waste another 5 minutes of everyone's time after an instance run handing out shards to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by aikouka
      Maybe it's meant to make "On a Boat" easier to do? I haven't personally done it, but I assume you do it using some kiting techniques to cause Saurfang/Bronzebeard to lose their stacks. Given a shorter stack duration, this would be easier to do.
    Did this with my DK alt on 10man, there was no kiting involved, nor was it needed. Then again 10 man is a whole lot easier than 25.
    Our 2nd raid (I think) did that on 25man aswell, using the same strategy as we did on 10man.

Then again the kiting may be a valuable strategy aswell.

The gnome one is very funn7 ;D

Nice artwork.

Then leather armor is for druids and rogues, mail armor for hunters and shaman, and plate for death knights, paladins, and warriors.
    Whatever. Maybe when Blizz learns how to itemize enhancement shaman gear, I'll start wearing it. As long as they keep putting crap-ass armour penetration on the mail, and the good stats like hit and expertise on the leather, then I'm going to keep wearing the leather. I don't appreciate Blizz telling me how I'm "supposed" to play by forcing me to roll on certain gear, when the stats certainly aren't weighted how they should be.

10+ Year Old Account

As always Blizzard comes with a bug fix patch.. why can't the put the normal first patch... :P

Amazing... Blizzard do remember that the class "warrior" still exist! Bless! <3
    Rorre the erroR

Agreed, wtb a skip to the Arthas speech in CoS.
    While I realize it is lore, the intro speech is a lot longer than ToC and that got cut fast...

[Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black]