Cross-realm dungeons & computer crashes

Just 10 minutes ago, I was happily doing heroic Forge of Souls, which I do every day for the trinket from last boss. Anyways, just as we engaged Bronjahm, my computer crashed. Now, my computer is old and slow, and it takes me about 5 minutes to boot it & restart WoW.

And for my delight when I log back on, I was a ghost, kicked from the group, and yet still saved for Forge of Souls heroic. How the fuck is this fair in any way? Has this cross-realm thing banished all common decency from people to wait just a little bit more for the unlucky crasher?

I am so angry right now that AIDHwe89rhwe8r0qwue90woewr I can't describe it >

Re: Cross-realm dungeons & computer crashes

And today it happened again, different dungeon though this time, I got kicked > Seriously, am I the only one who sees this as a major issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbanana
    as soon as i see offline i vote kick the person
    instead of waiting a few minutes to see if they come back on.

Gonna be funny when this shit happens to you!!

p.s. matter of fact, you should pm me your in game names so if i ever party with you i know to just kick you right away so i don't have to worry about it.

15+ Year Old Account

Get a new PC, if you can't, cry more as it will always happen.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Get a computer that doesn't suck, or clean up the crap on your current one. I have literally thrown away computers capable of running wow that take a hell of a lot less than 5 minutes to reboot and restart wow.

Screw waiting for someone when you can just get a replacement in 10 seconds. If I got DC'd I'd expect to be kicked as soon as it let them.

I'll be honest, when a heroic takes 15 minutes, being offline for 5 minutes plus is alot. So I'd click yes to kick on a 5 minute DC, sorry man. also if you were in HFoS at first boss, they could have easily finished in less then five minutes without you and then kicked.
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Get a computer that doesn't suck, or clean up the crap on your current one. I have literally thrown away computers capable of running wow that take a hell of a lot less than 5 minutes to reboot and restart wow.
    Imo, you have more money than sense. I always try to give people about 5 minutes to come back on, in case their computer has crashed