Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: f* dk's.. they are op XD rofl (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Warlocks can PVP?

Paranoia back wouldn't hurt 8)

10+ Year Old Account

Just specc unholy. Then you will CAN spam nothing else but CoI and still win because of your freaking pets.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Why's every DK unholy? The class doesn't revolve around one spec... If you don't like it, learn how to play a new spec.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazeh
    As an Retri specc'd paladin - i am amused.

seal of light,divine storm and instant flash when melee crits anyone? i heal more then a dk can ever do
    As a blood specced DK tank - am amused.

Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Because losing is no fun. And playing as blood or frost in arena will make you lose.
    I hear frost sucks.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...f&n=Discretion
    New and shiny compppppp!

Quote Originally Posted by Zharkoon
    offtopic: ur avatar.. ur the cancer
    Yes, I wrote him a PM yesterday. I hope he understands und changes his avatar asap.

Quote Originally Posted by deamase
    f* . other classes think the same, dk is olol... every healer how playes in highrating can say with trust, dk is supporter nothing more... they make a lot of dmg yes... but it's not critical.. it's a boni with his prowess for the other dmg-mate,.. nothing more..
    when dk want burst.. dispell dispell & ALL the dmg gone.. & selfheal
    -----------------------------
    dk make 40-60% lesser dmg without Diseases!!!!!! :P
    and 80% of dk's activities in 2v2/3v3/5v5 is hold up the Diseases & then after long work you have all the Diseases on the target... and you don't have the runes to finish cooooool... when dk's have a target on 1% have no rm & runes.. what you will do you'r a dk? you can do nothing we have no finish moves..

cains of ice:
    when we spam so mutch cains of ice XD how we can make dmg? death coil.
    ok 1 crit 5-6k dmg and then only 1/5 bolts are a crit

in a burst phase you have 3-4 bolts + lucky one 1-2 ss = one crit & 3 normal + 1crit ss = 20k dmg at maximum.. a healer have 24-30k life in 3v3 & hots & absorbs & they can run,,, if they run than i spam a cain
    & that without dipell :-X

when i spam 1 cain i lost 1-5k dmg...

nc - how say again cains are op? they cost a much of dmg

the only chance to kill someone without ms is the garg... but all the peoples how have a mote of skill cc the garg ---> and all the dmg + 40 rm has gone..

In 1v1 is dk op
    ------------------------------------------
    In 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 is dk THE bottom-class

warri-dk-pally good players take down the dk
    hunter-dk-pally good players take down the dk after get on the warriors nerves
    dotlock-dk-droo good player take down the dk after get on the warlocks nerves

no buffs since wotlk release only nerfs...
    THE pvp / tanking dk times have long long gone

dk can play by everyone... but 4 highrating you need a lot of skill made one and play it realy special good then you can flame...

PS: sorry 4 my bad english xP
    QQ QQ QQ
    the QQ train is departing move aboooooard!

DKs in arena are now piece of garbage but that's ok XD

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Quote Originally Posted by Talamon
    Yes, I wrote him a PM yesterday. I hope he understands und changes his avatar asap.
    kk you see I've change my name + alli sucks xD I trans this week to horde = my name is simply an other

Quote Originally Posted by dk.ch xP
    kk you see I've change my name + alli sucks xD I trans this week to horde = my name is simply an other
    Schizoid was meant.
    He has already 105 posts, spreading his cancerous avatar around these forums...
    It is disgusting.

Re: f* dk's.. they are op XD rofl (sarcasm) *new* things

Well never thought it could happen but I've just been lobotomized by a wall of text.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

I dueled a DK yesterday and Im a prot warrior and the DK finished the duel on 97% HP... And No I dont suck this dude was amazing

You do realize that during your CoI spam, that your white damage can crit quite high on a cloth or leather wearing person. It's not like your doing " no damage " other then Death Coil. You have the silences and snares to smother a lot of us.

PVP / Tank DK's were over powered, impossible to kill, could self heal and still dish out a ton of damage. you are basically the only class that heals itself by being offensive, the rest of us have to stop attacking to defend ourselves.

Blizz has put you on our level, I know it sucks but it's only fair to the rest of us ;D
    Blizz has put us as the least represented class in the game, if that's what you meant. PVP is a joke now.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

You can prove DK's are the least played class in the game for PvE and PvP?

You can prove DK's are the least played class in the game for PvE and PvP?

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/playe...l/all/all/all/
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...qw&output=html

specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

anyone who thinks DKs are in a good place in 3's or 5's right now, is kidding themselves.

f* . other classes think the same, dk is olol... every healer how playes in highrating can say with trust, dk is supporter nothing more... they make a lot of dmg yes... but it's not critical.. it's a boni with his prowess for the other dmg-mate,.. nothing more..
    when dk want burst.. dispell dispell & ALL the dmg gone.. & selfheal
    dk make 40-60% lesser dmg without Diseases!!!!!! :P
    and 80% of dk's activities in 2v2/3v3/5v5 is hold up the Diseases & then after long work you have all the Diseases on the target... and you don't have the runes to finish cooooool... when dk's have a target on 1% have no rm & runes.. what you will do you'r a dk? you can do nothing we have no finish moves..

cains of ice:
    when we spam so mutch cains of ice XD how we can make dmg? death coil.
    ok 1 crit 5-6k dmg and then only 1/5 bolts are a crit

in a burst phase you have 3-4 bolts + lucky one 1-2 ss = one crit & 3 normal + 1crit ss = 20k dmg at maximum.. a healer have 24-30k life in 3v3 & hots & absorbs & they can run,,, if they run than i spam a cain
    & that without dipell :-X

when i spam 1 cain i lost 1-5k dmg...

nc - how say again cains are op? they cost a much of dmg

the only chance to kill someone without ms is the garg... but all the peoples how have a mote of skill cc the garg ---> and all the dmg + 40 rm has gone..

In 1v1 is dk op
    ------------------------------------------

dk can play by everyone... but 4 highrating you need a lot of skill made one and play it realy special good then you can flame...

-------------------------------------------------------------

*new*
    At the time I "wrote" this text I was realy angry.... since with my 78 meeleshami was it 3 times simpler to kill an 80 fullrentless mage.... that sucks

At this point I say, I play my class fantastic and now all things the class have in hidden.

I make a lot of dmg, and my cains are deadly and I time my fucking "op" cc's very well

But it's not realy cool when you all the time in arena only make the pass 4 a goal. (kill)
    .... All the time you must play with overskilled... and than ---

your dmg gone to nothing when somone dispell you'r debuffs.. that sucks soooo hard,, dam f***

This is for f*** castercleav:
    And WYE my anti magic bubble & ae am-bubble disapear in 0.5sek after activate wtf xD

And WYE I count every homo cast of a wl -1time- know the hell wye I don't cancel a f*** caosbolt and one target between druid hots-ticks is death... whit full rentelss + grand wapon

-the wl have never feard -the shamy have never use a fucking frog -and the mage never sheept..
    and after the fight I see on arsenal fucking noobs play on 2.3k wtf

Wow, just wow..
    Wow.
    No really, wow is all I got.

DK's are ok atm. They need no nerfs and no buffs. They are balanced atm. IMHO.

P.S. "good players" will not focus DK is they can shose dk or warr ;P

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Omg my eyes. They hurt. Wall of chicken scratch hurts :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

There is a reason dk's usually go down first.

1: Unholy dk's are a pain are near impossible to cc
    2: They have a lot of target control abilities: chains, death grip, etc.
    3: AoE abilities and a pet to help spread damage, making a healer's life difficult
    4: Diseases combined with some decent burst can make it easy to pull down mobs quickly without focus fire
    5: Melee attacker means then arnt kited like with a mage, hunter, druid, etc.

Taking out dk's first is just good strategy