Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: f* dk's.. they are op XD rofl (sarcasm) *new* things

Dk's had it coming. Everyone rolled one because of one reason: being OP.
    They are fine now.

Sad. But. True.

I have no idea what this guy is going on about, if hes complaining or what......
    I think he is saying how death knights are underpowered - If this is case OP please log onto the wow site
    then head to account management
    cancel your subscription
    delete your characters
    when this is completed go back to playing runescape
    Enjoy!

Well I gotta say that dks arnt really too special alone, Hard to kill but dont usually do too much damage. They do however have atleast 1 kinda op ability. That slowing circle they throw on the ground. Put a dk+priest vs any other healer (or well mana user) and they are screwed. Lets take Ruins the dk just covers the entire middle ground with that slowing thing and it isnt possible to los the priest because you are moving so much slower, priest just comes around and mana burns then dk comes in and smacks them up a bit. I wouldnt mind maybe seeing a cd or a min range to put it from another circle and in return go and give the dks a bit more damage. Gives the other team a chance to get away and gives the dk a chance to get some more done by himself.

Re: f* dk's.. they are op XD rofl (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Just specc unholy. Then you will CAN spam nothing else but CoI and still win because of your freaking pets.
    YEA MAN COI - CATCH UP - CLEANSE - COI - CATCH UP - TIME TO KILL YOU WITH MA MAIN STRKE MAN HAHA NO RUNES NOOO TAKE THIS BLOOD STIKE MAN

oh jep

& pls low gamers (like priests that play 1.5k) stay out of here priest nuked by every classes without prot from others

and hey uh is atm the only spec that work good in arena

atm a dk how hit a 2k rating, can play with this skill with much other classes on 2.2k+

F* you with aahhh dk is well. with my 4.5k gearscored healshamy I can life 4mins+ against a top dk with full rentless & the t1 2h

the fuck. my tears are blood. You made my eyes bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by dk.ch xP
    At the time I "wrote" this text I was realy angry.... since with my 78 meeleshami was it 3 times simpler to kill an 80 fullrentless mage.... that sucks

wye the fucking proc of the new 25 icc 2h make more dmg than a ss !!!!!????????

wye the fucking proc of the new 25 icc 2h make more dmg than a ss !!!!!????????
    Both made me giggle. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

uu, i know, my enlish is shit.

|`````|`````````|````````|``````````|``````````|
    |``|```````|````````|`````````|`````````|``````|
    |`````|`````` WALL OF TEXT ```````|``````|`````|
    |``|```````|````````|`````````|`````````|``````|
    |`````````|```````|````````|``````|```````|````|

srsly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    That's like Darth Vader arguing to Luke that "The Death Star really isn't that great, sure it blows up planets on a 75 second cooldown, but the weakness is that while blowing up a planet it isn't blowing up any other planets, unless they are in the same solar system, and if they are LoL L2Play stuipd planets....being in the same solar system! hah!"

One day I will find scientific proof that people, that use "xD" often are far below the average IQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

f* . other classes think the same, dk is olol... every healer how playes in highrating can say with trust, dk is supporter nothing more... they make a lot of dmg yes... but it's not critical.. it's a boni with his prowess for the other dmg-mate,.. nothing more..
    when dk want burst.. dispell dispell & ALL the dmg gone.. & selfheal
    -----------------------------
    dk make 40-60% lesser dmg without Diseases!!!!!! :P
    -----------------------------
    and 80% of dk's activities in 2v2/3v3/5v5 is hold up the Diseases & then after long work you have all the Diseases on the target... and you don't have the runes to finish cooooool... when dk's have a target on 1% have no rm & runes.. what you will do you'r a dk? you can do nothing we have no finish moves..

cains of ice:
    when we spam so mutch cains of ice XD how we can make dmg? death coil.
    ok 1 crit 5-6k dmg and then only 1/5 bolts are a crit

in a burst phase you have 3-4 bolts + lucky one 1-2 ss = one crit & 3 normal + 1crit ss = 20k dmg at maximum.. a healer have 24-30k life in 3v3 & hots & absorbs & they can run,,, if they run than i spam a cain
    & that without dipell :-X

when i spam 1 cain i lost 1-5k dmg...

nc - how say again cains are op? they cost a much of dmg

the only chance to kill someone without ms is the garg... but all the peoples how have a mote of skill cc the garg ---> and all the dmg + 40 rm has gone..

In 1v1 is dk op
    ------------------------------------------
    In 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 is dk THE bottom-class

warri-dk-pally good players take down the dk
    hunter-dk-pally good players take down the dk after get on the warriors nerves
    dotlock-dk-droo good player take down the dk after get on the warlocks nerves

no buffs since wotlk release only nerfs...
    THE pvp / tanking dk times have long long gone

dk can play by everyone... but 4 highrating you need a lot of skill made one and play it realy special good then you can flame...

PS: sorry 4 my bad english xP

-------------------------------------------------------------

*new*
    At the time I "wrote" this text I was realy angry.... since with my 78 meeleshami was it 3 times simpler to kill an 80 fullrentless mage.... that sucks

At this point I say, I play my class fantastic and now all things the class have in hidden.

I make a lot of dmg, and my cains are deadly and I time my fucking "op" cc's very well

But it's not realy cool when you all the time in arena only make the pass 4 a goal. (kill)
    .... All the time you must play with overskilled... and than ---

your dmg gone to nothing when somone dispell you'r debuffs.. that sucks soooo hard,, dam f***

This is for f*** castercleav:
    And WYE my anti magic bubble & ae am-bubble disapear in 0.5sek after activate wtf xD

And WYE I count every homo cast of a wl -1time- know the hell wye I don't cancel a f*** caosbolt and one target between druid hots-ticks is death... whit full rentelss + grand wapon

-the wl have never feard -the shamy have never use a fucking frog -and the mage never sheept..
    and after the fight I see on arsenal fucking noobs play on 2.3k wtf

------------------------------------------------------------
    & wye the fucking proc of the new 25 icc 2h make more dmg than a ss !!!!!????????
    May i asked what the hell is this? like seriously is this suppose to be a wall of text or just someone bitching that they cant play a DK?

Re: f* dk's.. they are op XD rofl (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by mulle
    Here is some kind of translation of the rest of his post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A
    You, my friend....win 5 internets! Thanks for making my day

Quote Originally Posted by Crazeh

I bolded the retarded part
    You made my day.

i lost you at the title...i rly did...