Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Most unexpected way to die in the game

Well, I was in Naxx one week and went afk for a quick second and I come back to me dead right next to Noth cause my cat sat on my mouse and made me facepull him.... -_-

Just a quick comment to everyone that says they fell through the ground and landed in another zone.

Wow maps are stacked vertically like this

______
    ______
    ______

Instead of one giant map so that is why you can land in other zones :P

I once died to a toad. Yes, a TOAD.

Not gonna go into detail, i was dueling a rogue in Sholazar as a priest and at some point i used fear, fearing the rogue and a toad that was nearby. Seconds later the duel ended (i lost so i was left with 1 health) and the toad poked me for 1 damage and killed me.

Needless to say that after i rezzed, i one-shotted the poor bugger and since then i've been killing all toads i come across.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

not exactly hilarious, but swimming down the fountain in Darnassus, and eventually finding the way to fall through the bottom of the world and die was pretty amusing and unexpected at the time.

Raiding; sending a pet to attack on the stairs leading to Moroes (in kara) and seeing the pet fall through the stairs.
    About a minute later the pet runs up behind us, bringing every spider from downstairs with him. Party wipes with much amusement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment
    Eclipsicolossamegatonational? There. I've captured the essence of your penis in one, perfect, 28-letter word.

Quote Originally Posted by zaraxia
    During the first time in ToC, while standing watching the big doors wondering when they would open to let the Faction Champs in.....
    "So when do the doors open?" where my last words on vent before they jumped on top of me...
    Similar thing happened to me, I usually play alliance and am used to our guild standing opposite of FC while waiting for the pull. Few weeks back I pugged it on one of my horde alts... not realizing that FC spawn on the other side for horde. At least people could laugh about it when I told them what happened.

Also, my main is a rogue, my alts are not... and I keep forgetting that when jumping off things. "I can make this jump" -dies- "Oh, I'm not on my rogue"

Quote Originally Posted by Myaora
    Also, my main is a rogue, my alts are not... and I keep forgetting that when jumping off things. "I can make this jump" -dies- "Oh, I'm not on my rogue"
    all the time, one of my faves was running BFD on an alt and the phone rings, I drown. so I was waitin on my rez, druid decides to brez me instead of reg rez and the underwater boss agros on me and one shots me, the group ended up giving me the 2h sword for my deaths lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

like the dude above me, safe fall and it's glyph have screw up my perception of how far i can safely jump. also anyother thing i was didn't think that going near the LK would hit me for 6mil in HOR

and this wans't my death, but it was unexpected, after an FL kill with my guild, i had my buddy jump in the man cannon while i drove. i turned and went towards the edge. and i shot him into the wild blue yonder. had a good laugh.

guild toc 25 run just killed the twins went on to next boss fell down as floor collapsed as usual ect ect ... and server went down. so logged back in to find i was outside the instance ok fair enough walked in loading screne no falling and i was about 5 yards from anub stright from portal " ohh shit over vent" took a 50k smack to the face and died rours of laughter over vent i was the only one to die as he reset stright after nuking me

cool story but guild neaver lets me forget that

10+ Year Old Account

Please use thumbnails to post large images

^This one, i recently became lvl 80 then run on heroics...culling of strat btw...yeah u guess it right....died at drowning...i was like wtf...it was my 1st lvl 80 and i didnt know what to do...so i just watch my toon die...SLOWLY

Please use thumbnails to post large images

^again run some heroics...this time it was HoL....the moment i stepd in the portal....i just saw myself falling down on top of stonetalon mountain....

luckily i always go screenie when toon undergo major bugs...and i mean MAJOR..

so yeah...my unexpected way to die...not 1 but 2 moment w/ proof...lucky me....
    Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    "Mr Owl, how many gigantic starsurge crits does it take to get to the gooey center of a frost mage?"
    "Let's find out. One....two.....nerf. Nerf."
    "How many gigantic starsurge crits does it take to get to the gooey center of a frost mage? The world may never know."

should have swam with water form
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ point less posts an topics but mein ting is that peopl under tsand wat u writ .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's like reading a slowly evolving train wreck.

Clicking wrong Flight master after rerolling.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Irealenta
    should have swam with water form
    lol tried that, but as u can see the aquatic form was not highlighted...it wont allow me to shift...

still it was funny..
    Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    "Mr Owl, how many gigantic starsurge crits does it take to get to the gooey center of a frost mage?"
    "Let's find out. One....two.....nerf. Nerf."
    "How many gigantic starsurge crits does it take to get to the gooey center of a frost mage? The world may never know."

Whilst doing the Netherwing races on my shaman, I got knocked off my mount and got the "Going down?" achievement. And then a drakonid ran up to me and finished me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Joke? Doesn't affect Boubouille

Was back in TBC doing heroic slave pens just after the 2nd boss wheres theres those trash of 6-7 mobs and theres a ramp at the back to the last boss, anyway we wiped on one of the packs but our priest had a SS, she ress'd the group. Can't entirely remember WHY we did it but for some reason we all jumped off the ramp with about 10% health left each and wiped again..

Blinking then falling thru the world.

sometimes in warhammer online you try to jump over something and get stuck you hear a landing sound then just fall over dead for no reason ><.

arena:
    Im kinda boosting my ret pally friend, i'm a holy pala.
    our enemies are holy pala and ele shaman. our mmr is 1450, the other teams shaman has 20k hp and the paladin 21k (badly equipped).
    the first three minutes of the fight, the ret just ran after the shaman, with the shaman barely doing any dmg (instants), I'm running around killing totems, and the other paladin is bored,
    then all of a sudden I get a HoJ, which I didn't trinket and I'm dead.
    800 resil, 25k hp, 2700 spellpower. didn't even think of bubbling

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Duelling another Ret Pally friend about a week before Seal of the Martyr was removed.

Both on about 5-6% and we both cast our judgements. His hits me a split second before I fire mine.
    The recoil on mine procs and kills me while leaving him on 1hp.

Funny thing is I won the duel

Was laughing for about half hour about it.

Never got it to do it again though

Sneaking around Redridge one day on my rogue, I spy goup of murlock. Figuring on an easy few silver and maybe a lockbox, I slid toward them silently. Nabbed the coins of the first few and began makeing my way to the inner part of the camp. By the third murlock my pick pocket fails and it turns on me, the whole camp pulls. With a quick pan around I look for an escape route, I see cliffs and shimmering blue beneath.
    The river!
    I sprang over the gurgling meanies and sprinted to cliff, launched myself high into the air expecting to spash down any moment in relitive safety (at the time humaniods could not swim).
    Instead, I spattered along the embankment next to the river I was aiming for.
    I laughed for hours, still giggle a bit when I think back on it.
    I know, csb.

I have died a few times in iceblock.

My wolf got living bombed(no idea why he bombed my pet and not me but w/e!) I had like 1200 health left then my pet exploded killing me, best death ever :X
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.