Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Fragment of Val'anyr drop rate - stealth buff?

In case ya'll didn't know - Blizzard put in a stealth change so that every raid ID has different drop rates for each boss and for each item. Those drop rates also change from week to week and they change depending on your raid comp. They also change the drop rates based on how often you make a retarded post on a WoW forum. They love to keep us WoW players on our toes never knowing what could drop and when.

/end sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaitor
    Despite your massive long post to try to explain yourself, this thread still fails.

"Quick guys, I flipped a coin, got heads 3 times in a row! Tails got nerfed wtf!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystearica
    1 week we got 7 fragments. Every other week we only got the 1 off Yogg. Apparently they buffed fragment drop rate for 1 week then nerfed it again.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

There has to be a lack of qq and nerdrage threads, so all the trolls and assholes gather here.

The OP asked a question, that while it may have been unneccessary, was still better than 90% of the other threads, but nooo - people couldn't just move away if they had nothing to say, they had to start trolling, flaming and the usual shit.

Now I remember why I read the forums more and more with each passing day.
    Yes that last line was sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.