Thread: Help required

Help required

Hi i was reluctant to post here convinced that experience over verbal advice in terms of arena would count more.

My team setup is not of them best but we like those classes: Shaman resto - SV hunter

Now here's my problem and i hope some1 here can give me hints on how to improve ourselves. After 1000-1100 rating we keep running into either double dps teams that totally destroy my 1k resilience 2400sp resto shaman while i blow all my CCs trying to keep him alive or highly overgeared teams.

As i said before i KNOW the setup is not best so please no replies of "rofl u play lolspec" - we like those classes and the fact that there are some at 2000+ rating means the class has potential.

Post here suggestions or further info inquires to address suggestions related our team tactics.
    Link to our arena team
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xm...BuldozerGaming

Looking forward to some replies - thx
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: Help required

bump - come on, anyone?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

Re: Help required

Quote Originally Posted by crayven
    bump - come on, anyone?
    Bumping is not allowed, let alone needed in this case. If your thread would have been here for a week, I could understand it, but it has not even been 24 hours... Also, you honestly think people will click a terrible named thread like this? "Help required" does not even specify the slightest what the thread is about. And with more and more clueless people posting threads like these, most people will simply ignore your little post.