Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Re: Sick & tired of elitist assholes

A large portion that plays wow these days just wants fast epics. Playing together is merely a tool for them. So if you long back to when wow wasn't only about that, tough luck just quit!

However, I get super irritated by 1k-2k dps SCRUBS who have no idea of how to gear
    And what are new players supposed to do, when the intention of putting in these heroics in the first place was to gear up new 80s so they can start raiding? I dunno about your server, but right now on Sisters of Elune the market is absolutely abysmal and the BoE epics people keep saying to buy cost enough that gearing up in them will buy you several characters' worth of epic flight training which counts out anyone without a very rich main.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

should have quoted the entire sentence "....who have no idea how to play". I could easily pick up their shitty accounts and pull 3-4k (I do it all the time with my shitty DK, my shitty mage, and my shitty Warrior)