Whats up with rawr??

So I just came back yesterday after I took a leave of absence from the game after Ulduar.

Loaded up RAWR to see where I needed to start looking for upgrade and BAM! It says I should be using Sanctified Lasherweave, the boomkin set, for all my tier pieces.

Like I said, I was gone for around 2-3 months so maybe some things have changed. Just wanted to get the community's input on this one.

Some one else also told me you get full t9 (232 gear I believe) from triumph badges. Confirm?
    Along those same lines, can you now buy the t10 helm/chest from frost emblems?

Man this game changes fast.

Re: Whats up with rawr??

the worst t9 sets (lvl232) are purchasable for emblems of triumph, the worst t10 pieces are purchasable for emblems of frost. You can get the higher lvl t10 by exchanging t10 pieces with tokens from bosses.

A lot of the set bonuses haven't made it into the databases yet so rawr is not able to make perfect choices on some sets. Things like resto/balance and resto/elemental I could see being very difficult at the moment for it to get right.

Yes you want to get your 4pc t9 set ASAP. It allows rejuv ticks to crit!

Thanks Maygor, explains a lot!