Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Crossrealm Grouping and Rudeness

Quote Originally Posted by Endler89
    Rush? No, but heroics take 20 minutes i understand about phone calls or someone at the door but comeon i'm not goign to wait for you to afk for a smoke break or to go eat dinner or go make dinner. I understand about unexpected afks but to say i'm a dps they can go without me is just saying carry me.

Honestly if you know you have to afk in the middle of a run just don't qeue til you take care of it and go run heroics after they are still going to be there when you get back.

a genius is amongst us!
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Endler89
    Rush? No, but heroics take 20 minutes i understand about phone calls or someone at the door but comeon i'm not goign to wait for you to afk for a smoke break or to go eat dinner or go make dinner. I understand about unexpected afks but to say i'm a dps they can go without me is just saying carry me.

Honestly if you know you have to afk in the middle of a run just don't qeue til you take care of it and go run heroics after they are still going to be there when you get back.

Dude.

Two minutes.

Seriously? Fucking seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    Dude.

Two minutes.

two minutes is two minutes too long!
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronic420
    To be quite honest ive noticed the opposite.
    Me too. I start every heroic with a "hello" and get "hello" or "hi" from every single member on party. My DK does 3k~4k DPS but my rogue does "only" 1.5k~2k dps and i never got any remark about my DPS in any heroic. Before Crossreal i couldnt even get inside a normal run with my rogue because he doesnt had epic achievement :|

Dude.

Two minutes.

when you think about it in everyday life, your right 2 minutes is pretty much nothing. But with the gear now, pending a good tank/heal, you can get to the first boss in a couple of minutes chain pulling, im not condoning being a prick 2 someone who has to afk a few minutes, but those people also need to think about others. I may know for fact i have shit to do in 30 minutes, but i also know a heroic (if not interupted) should only take 12-20 minutes. and if i have 4 people go afk for 2 minutes you cut into my play time.
    so i guess in the end its just a situational thing. i mean ive been in a group that happend to be all smokers, randomly said " you guys any chance on a cig brake been a few hours" and everyone's like "fuck ya good idea"
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Only complaint I ever have is when dps just lollygag through the instance pulling 1.5k when they should be pulling 4-5k. As a tank that just sucks. It's a shame you cant tell the good players from the bad ones by gear anymore.

And, why are most all dks just plain weak at dps? The class cant be THAT complex to play well

Quote Originally Posted by MilitantCasual
    Cause they're using EJ recommendations of rotations and such that are meant for a 4-5 minute boss fight on Heroic trash. There is a world of difference between maximizing DPS for level 83 raid boss fights and most of the AOE trash and 2 minute boss fights in Heroics. Heroics favor insane AoE, doing that as a DK is a lot different than setting up a boss rotation. I'm betting that most DPS in Heroics don't get that/can't be bothered to change.
    I'm betting most dps in heroics don't have the slightest clue what EJ is, aren't following a rotation, don't know how to play their class, and are smashing random buttons.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Most people are mean cause others arent pulling their weight. Me and my tank pulled all our dps through a H once...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelot
    i knew i wasnt the only one. high 5
    Wont be any problem when I'm tanking.

I once pulled so many I made a warior run out of rage.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Stood in the Fire DaveTheHunter's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Dude.

Two minutes.

As a tank I set the pace of any heroic I do. I do not stop pulling unless the healer needs mana. If someone goes afk then they can just catch up later. I won't initiate a kick vote, but if someone lese does I will likely agree. The only reason I ever do 5 mans is the one per day for my frost emblems and I want to be done as quickly as I can be.