Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: 60 frost marks and what now?

Quote Originally Posted by d34thangel
    TBH toxin, i can see where he's comming from, whats your other trinket you are using with HWT?
    Sorry, I see the confusion now. It was a typo.
    What I meant in my original post was my dilemma was whether or not to replace DV with WFS, NOT Herkuml. Herkuml replaced Mjolnir.

I'm using WFS and Herkuml in both combat and mutilate.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Re: 60 frost marks and what now?

To be honest, I think it depends on your situation..

I'm in a guild now that clears ICC25 and it's fantastic, me and another rogue are the top 2 on DPS meters generally (and especially for Saurfang, love that fight) and we trade tricks of the trade as soon as it is off-cooldown.

If you're going to be doing 25 man raiding, the badge flow is going to be pretty quick, and you'll be getting drops for this and that.

Personally, for my first purchase I went for the T10 shoulders. I had all ilv245 pieces but decided I'd go for the 2 piece set bonus before the trinket, simply because the way I'm raiding, using tricks of the trade every 30 seconds, that's gonna be a bonus to my DPS in the long haul, but as soon as I've gotten my 2 piece set, definately the trinket. We've had deathbringers will drop 2 out or 3 times on Saurfang 25 so far, and although it's not absolutely best for mutilate, if you can get it depending on what raid setup you have (we literally had only 2 or 3 people need it each time so far so it'll be worth picking up cheap), that seems a pretty decent passive trinket that'll do til you get the frost badges up again, and an on-use trinket, such as the triumph badge ones, or an old ToC10 heroic or such trinket is useful for when you want to time abilities.

Plus the visuals swayed me towards the Tier pieces, because everyone loves aesthetics.

So Imo, if yer raiding, go for the 2 piece set then trinket. Because you need the tier pieces to upgrade with tokens anyway.

If you're just pugging things and eventually gonna get badges through heroics / weekly raid quest, might as well go for the trinket and try get the most out of it.