Blood Dps in Heroics

kk so im still pretty new to the DK class and have gotten alot of good tips on spec and rotation in raids. but im not sure what to do in Heroics seems that mobs are dead before I can get diseased stacked and get into my rotation. 4-5k in raid but only like 2.5 in heroics very sad. any suggestions? Im sure the answer is staring me in the face but damned if I can see it lol.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hor&n=Guppyman

I am aware that im missing a couple of enchants I.E. Bracers and Boots both new pieces and this is just an alt so ive been a lil lazy

Re: Blood Dps in Heroics

I find rotations and DPS meters are really only for bosses. Just face roll your way on trash. Your DPS on trash or even an entire instance is usually irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account

If it is a heroic (which is not a good source of checking damage) I either just go diseaseless or put only 1 disease up and pest. On a boss I blow everything and hope for good RNG. Heroics are good for epeen but not for testing dps.

It should only take 4.5 seconds (3 GCDs) to load up diseases amirite? Then just spam heart strike and weave in death strike. HS is probably better on trash because of cleave.

Really though, if you want sick DPS in heroics (and all raids for that matter), go unholy, i pull 6-9k in heroics, the higher end being AOE obviously.

hmm well I have managed to pick it up some in Heroics let go of the strict rotation and have once again regained my top spot on the meters. I know purely Epeen but what the heck right? Now ive had others mention Unholy as another really viable spec but that its very gear dependent do you think I have the gear to pull it off or should I stick with Blood for now?

thanks again everyone.

except for Thomasmgp
    "I do 4K in pretty much every heroic either 2 handed blood or DW frost. Its not hard."

woopty freakin doo!!!! how do you manage this? and whats the point of preening ur tailfeathers at me rather than imparting even the slightest nug of relevant information?

Use unholy presence for trash to throw up diseases quickly and switch to blood for bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

i do between 5-6k through heroics as unholy. Death and Decay, IT, Plague Strike, Pestilence, SS and DC as required. Blood boil your blood runes.