Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Any leaked screenshots of the new model in alpha yet?

Last time I checked he had his old model with the fudged up shoulders...

Quote Originally Posted by Mowen View Post
    I know it is a very small role, but the prince of Stormwind really needs a new model. I thought they might give him one when his father turned up looking all bad ass but he shares the same look as every urchin running around stormwind.

Something that has always bugged me.
    He is getting a new model, actually, they published it some months ago. Looks to be about... 17?

15+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin and Mekkatorque have already been upgraded. Leaked photos show Magni Bronzebeard and Anduin Wrynn with new looks. Cairne will be replaced by Baine. Thrall will be getting some new shammie gear and Garrosh becomes the Hulk. So far the only existing leaders left not updated yet are Tyrande, Velen, and Lor'Themar

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    I hope they will give him a unique model in cataclysm.Even in warcraft 3,he was not like any other night elf,they should not make him just a night elf with antlers.They gave Varian a completely unique model.Furion needs one more than him.
    he doesnt get a unique model apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Vol'jin and Mekkatorque have already been upgraded. Leaked photos show Magni Bronzebeard and Anduin Wrynn with new looks. Cairne will be replaced by Baine. Thrall will be getting some new shammie gear and Garrosh becomes the Hulk. So far the only existing leaders left not updated yet are Tyrande, Velen, and Lor'Themar
    Baine gets a brand new model (looks like he weilds 2 totem poles) and I heard Lor'Themar (who?) is getting a brand spanking new model. Also heard that Magni isn't there anymore and it's Muradin, who still wears that stupid looking blue-colored warrior tier 10 armor, only without that fugly helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Caxxo View Post
    I really want to see how Malfurion kick Fandral out of Darnassus
    ontopic : i hope he'll get the best model evah
    You should read Stormrage....kinda sums all that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Any leaked screenshots of the new model in alpha yet?

this is not the place to ask... and no

Wish I could get a unique model

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    Malfurion ftw. Yes give him a new model but don't make Tyrande his b*tch.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    His model isn't that impressive, but maybe they haven't updated it yet? And yes, I have seen him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalfomancer View Post

What you do not realise is if Malfurion does take the place as the leader of the night elves Darnassus will no longer be the night elf capitol city. Malfurion was against the planting of Darnassus because Teldrassil was meant to be a new world tree so night elves could re-obtain immortality and it was staghelm behind its planting. Malfurion would want no part in the use of teldrassil and its actually more surprising that Tyrande is even there since she is not really behind it either.
    You should really read Stormrage and/or look at the leaked screenshots. I won't tell you what is inside them, look or yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea every 1 else seems to be gettin a new model

the prince of stormwind looks pretty good actually looks like an older version of the basic child model

i also love garroshes new model daaaayyyuuum hes gunna kick our asses

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone point me in a direction to view the new Vol'jin, Mekkatorque, Magni, Baine, and Garrosh models?

I'm DYING to view them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baine gets a brand new model (looks like he weilds 2 totem poles) and I heard Lor'Themar (who?) is getting a brand spanking new model. Also heard that Magni isn't there anymore and it's Muradin, who still wears that stupid looking blue-colored warrior tier 10 armor, only without that fugly helm.
    I hope Lor'themar gets a new model... Or at least a unique voice. I liked him in the Sunwell Trilogy. He was pretty cool there. 'Cept instead of just having his 1 blind eye out he needs an eyepatch. Everything's cooler with an eyepatch. Especially kittens.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

He should ride a goat too

10+ Year Old Account
    A goat with an EYEPATCH!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    I hope they will give him a unique model in cataclysm.Even in warcraft 3,he was not like any other night elf,they should not make him just a night elf with antlers.They gave Varian a completely unique model.Furion needs one more than him.
    Wait one more? He should have two unique models? Like on either side of Tyrande?

"Yo, Furion - I totally hit that last night."
    "Say what? Tyrande you ho."
    "Sigh."
    "Girl is a freak!"
    "I hear that."
    "So I was thinkin..."
    "What up Mal?"
    "Thinkin yo momma."
    "Dude, we have the same mother, what's wrong with you?"
    "Huh."

Quote Originally Posted by ron burgundy View Post
    any leaked screenshots of the new model in alpha yet?

nda ban ban ban

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara View Post
    WTB unique models for every major lore figure. How long have the Silvermoon Triumvirate, Gelbin Mekkatorque, Magni Bronzebeard, Tyrande Whisperwind, and Vol'jin been wearing mid-level armor sets anyone can acquire?
    I dont know about voljin, but Mekkatorque's armor has been updated for the upcoming event and is already implemented in-game. I do think they need to give magni a major overhaul, especially if he ends up looking like he does in the battlecry walpaper/action figure

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests

He already have a unique model, heres a picture of him in the AQ questline
    Last edited by BananaInsane; 2010-06-17 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Resized the Pic
    (。◔‸◔。✿)