View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Dragon Aspect?

Voters
643. This poll is closed
  • Nozdormu The Timeless One

226 35.15%
  • Alexstrasza The DragonQueen

149 23.17%
  • Deathwing The Destroyer (Corrupted Neltharion)

107 16.64%
  • Neltharion The EarthWarder ( Pre-Deathwing)

24 3.73%
  • Malygos Lord Of Magic

50 7.78%
  • Ysera The Dreamer

87 13.53%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Best Dragon Aspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Revengica
    What John Locke then...the only one I know is the English Philosopher who wrote Treatises of the Premises of Government
    the john locke from lost?

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Alextrasza, because... well... Call me a perv but she's friggin' hot as hell (in human form that is ofc... like, duh). +I like how she speaks (aka personality).

Deathchin, he looks the best (In dragon form, in human forms I would choose Alex)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay667b
    Twilight aspect

Best aspect.
    Team Jacob or Team Edward?

OR MEBE TEEM BELLA?!?!

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Nozdurmo, because the whole story with him being his archnemisis is just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindipedia
    Moreso Nozdormu is blind to see what his actions are doing. (Don't get me wrong I love the dragon) But most of his (the Infinite's) actions effect the present in a HUGE way and the Bronze Dragonflight aren't concerned about the future - only to make sure the past is lived properly.

Any time-travelling theory will tell you: The future is in a constant flux - you walk left and it'll have a different effect to walking right at that T junction. But there a certain, key parts of the future that are cemented like the past. Nozdormu's death would be one of these future key points that HAVE to happen. I'm getting off topic now though so yeh.
    doctor who fan?

I seriously think Alexstrazsa, as she was appointed by the titans as the queen of all dragons. Also, as far as I'm aware, her dragon form has the most health in game right now. 139,450,000 hp FTW
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Avian
    doctor who fan?

I seriously think Alexstrazsa, as she was appointed by the titans as the queen of all dragons. Also, as far as I'm aware, her dragon form has the most health in game right now. 139,450,000 hp FTW
    I am 100% sure Flame Leviathan 25 man hardmode got way over 200 mill, so she comes second

Quote Originally Posted by Naft
    I am 100% sure Flame Leviathan 25 man hardmode got way over 200 mill, so she comes second
    Ah, right, missed that. still, I say alexstraza
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Nozdormu.

1) Probably willl have the most interesting storyline out of all the aspects. Malygos was disappointing, Ysera, well, that will perhaps end up being an expansion, just like Deathwings. Deathwing will just end up being killed, after causing the usual yawn amount of death and destruction. Alexstrasza is meh tbh. I think if Blizzard actually used the other sanctums in the temple, it would've been much better.

2) Looks wise I love that Infinite look, and the CoT hall is pretty cool. Imo the best looking boss i've seen in game is still the Chrono-Lord in CoS. It seems that the infinite dragonflight graphics are more up-to-date then any other character models. Thats just my opinion though. Wtb Infinite Drake tbh.

3) He's probably got the most power out of all of them, since he knows when and how he will die. The other dragons know this, but also know that he can choose to use that knowledge anyway he sees fit. Pure awesomeness.

Definitely the most interesting aspect imo.

Definitely Alexasfrasretadasfasxasdfsdafsadsafsadza
    i mean ,,,, did u see her Elf Forme? she's sooooo sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24
    I always find it funny how people posting on a gaming board about a game that they play can have the audacity to call others nerds and use it as a derogatory word.

Nozdormu, he could kill all of us if he wanted tbh.

If we ever have to face Nozdormu it better be some sick only Hardmode, not like easy-mode Malygos.

Deleted

End of discussion.

Ysera the Dreamer
    Shes awesome because:
    1. I'm a druid so I have to naturally have love for all nature.
    2. She commands a whole entire freaking realm.
    3. She has powers over all nature (built the god damn giant tree Nordrassil) and sleeping dreams.
    4. The Emerald Dream will definitely become the main theme for the expansion after Cataclysm.
    5. If you look into her eyes, you see every fucking sentient creature.

15+ Year Old Account

As far as Lore is concerned, Alexstrasza should be the most powerful Aspect (in my opinion of course), but we all know that Deathwing is going to be some 25-man raid boss and were going to have to help Alexstrasza end him, or some shinanigens. Similar to that of Maiev and Illidan and how we will more than likely help Tirion (and/or Darion perhaps) kill Arthas.

As far as favorites go, I do not know much about the aspects individually. Malygos was rather cool, actually I really liked him as far as he was portrayed in game. I know little-to-nothing about Ysera, but I've got some ideas that make me think she is neat, same with Nozdormu. I know a bit about Neltharion thanks to the novels. And some about Alexstrasza.

That being said, I cannot decide, I like them all and how different they seem.
    PS, its late here, sorry if I sound...Unintelligent? Tired? Repetitive?
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

Alexstrasza; Her model is perdy.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Alexstrazsa.
    Because A) Tha red wanz go fasta!
    And B) Its the only dragon flight that hasn't been corrupted/gone mad yet.
    Answer to b is ... ysera hasn't gone mad

Nozdormu. He knows when he will die by who's hand and where, and it won't be by your hand while facing him in another expansion =). And even if you thought of facing him he could simply return to the time when you thought that and make you think otherwise...In a nutshell: you wouldn´t stand a chance 8)

Deathwing cuz he is bad ass

Alexstraza in elf form.