Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter

[Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter]

just wondering if the chance on hit life steal is copied by dancing rune weapon

Re: Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter

Because somthing that expires in 12 seconds needs life?

Sarcasm ending, No it won't. Just like if you pop it you cant get duel fallen crusader buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbringer
    [Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter]

just wondering if the chance on hit life steal is copied by dancing rune weapon
    No.

that would be stupid if it gave me crusader but if it gave itself to me that would make sense. i mean its a weap with its own enchants and moves so why wouldn't it.

i guess ur right thought. well atleast its still a kickass weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Anguish
    Because somthing that expires in 12 seconds needs life?
    The steal life effect is also a nice little damage buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodah
    I always thought that the random dungeon cooldown timer was a goal. If you can complete the run before it runs out you win.

Quote Originally Posted by xImmortalx
    The steal life effect is also a nice little damage buff.
    Understatement of the year.

It has like a 10% proc rate and a very low or no hidden cooldown, making it BiS for most spes. (blah except Shadowmourne)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive
    Understatement of the year.

It has like a 10% proc rate and a very low or no hidden cooldown, making it BiS for most spes. (blah except Shadowmourne)
    This. That proc ends up accounting for between 5 and 10% of a spec's DPS. It's fun.

is this the best weapon for blood and unholy dks? at the moment? i mean i know shadowmourne is but i mean within reason. like not counting the rest of icecrown just wats out currently

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbringer
    is this the best weapon for blood and unholy dks? at the moment? i mean i know shadowmourne is but i mean within reason. like not counting the rest of icecrown just wats out currently
    Bryntroll is the best 264 weapon for unholy and the heroic version is second bis after shadowmourne.

cool. that means i just gotta pug icc25 heroic. lol its gonna be a while and its gonna be challenging