what should i gem?

Im running a disc priest, i stacked int and raid buffed i have around 33k mana, but i keep seeing people running around with all +SP gems or sp/int gems im just wondering if i should be stacking spellpower rather than int?

any other tips please feel free here is my armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cus&n=Alextina

Re: what should i gem?

SP would not hurt. Disc hardly goes oom when they have 10k less mana than you. I think itys safe to say you have quite a bit of breathing room there.
    Don't look at me like that! Your Imp stood in the fire!

You should gem for STR and STA.

You should stack int till you have enough mana and regen to take you through all the content you're clearing and a bit extra to be safe if something should go wrong. After that throughput (hps) is more important and you should go for spellpower and getting your haste softcapped at the very least. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz
    You should stack int till you have enough mana and regen to take you through all the content you're clearing and a bit extra to be safe if something should go wrong. After that throughput (hps) is more important and you should go for spellpower and getting your haste softcapped at the very least. =)
    Nope... Strength and Stam.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirion
    Nope... Strength and Stam.
    No No No NO.....ARP and Parry
    Don't look at me like that! Your Imp stood in the fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehondom37
    Im running a disc priest, i stacked int and raid buffed i have around 33k mana, but i keep seeing people running around with all +SP gems or sp/int gems im just wondering if i should be stacking spellpower rather than int?

any other tips please feel free here is my armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cus&n=Alextina
    Discipline will be hard pressed to run out of mana; I'd even claim you have too much of it at the moment. My holypriest has 26k mana raidbuffed, and i'm swimming in regen these days. Disc will use a lot less mana than holy, and gains more of it to boot. What you are lacking is definitively spellpower (and some haste). I'd recommend replacing some of those int gems with spellpower equivalents. It really will make a difference. Aim to hit 3k-3.2k spellpower or so before looking at other things IMO.

Also, replace some of that naxx/U10 gear with badge loot, will you. It's easy to come by these days
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

well i power lvl'd this priest and know very little about them, i played a pally through most of the recent content so im in that mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    Discipline will be hard pressed to run out of mana; I'd even claim you have too much of it at the moment. My holypriest has 26k mana raidbuffed, and i'm swimming in regen these days. Disc will use a lot less mana than holy, and gains more of it to boot. What you are lacking is definitively spellpower (and some haste). I'd recommend replacing some of those int gems with spellpower equivalents. It really will make a difference. Aim to hit 3k-3.2k spellpower or so before looking at other things IMO.

Also, replace some of that naxx/U10 gear with badge loot, will you. It's easy to come by these days
    trust me not as easy as u would think concidering my drop luck is low