Thread: Herb Farming

Herb Farming

Wheres the best place to farm northrend herbs

Re: Herb Farming

Northrend.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The wings are spot on for horse anatomy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul
    Northrend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Sholazar Basin
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

I giggled a bit.
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

....why are you guys being dumb srsly you all know what i mean when i say that...where in northrend is the best place to farm herb...

Roll Druid, Get epic flight form, go fly around *anywhere* in Northrend, Herb in flight, Profit.

Wintergrasp is the best by far, you have the chance to herb frost lotus by itself and you can usually do well even if others are around. Another good place is Storm Peaks. I've racked up tons of money from herbs from using just these two places.

any where els

Depends on what your looking for.

Adders Tongue and Goldclover: Do the Sholozar loop. Tons of fricken herbs there. If your looking to gather for milling purposes or need Goldclover and want some extra income as well this is a great spot.

Frost Lotus: Wintergrasp. Everything is available here, but like another mentioned, the drop rate of Frost Lotus in this zone is relatively spectacular. Still a low droprate, but compared to other areas, it's no contest.

Icethorn and Lichbloom: Storm Peaks. Best place to get theese if somebody else isn't currently farming the run. Basically check out the TLPD's patrol route and run that. Great herb drops of the best herbs as well as the added benefit of possibly running into the TLPD.
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzulu
    ....why are you guys being dumb srsly you all know what i mean when i say that...where in northrend is the best place to farm herb...
    Never listen anyone, never trust anyone thats teh internez

so if i want herbs for milling i should go to sholazar ?

so if i want herbs for milling i should go to sholazar ?
    Yep, unless theres a half dozen other people there farming as well, it will likely have the fastest rate of return of anywhere.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

whats the best route to follow farming herbs in sholazar

bump

whats the best route to follow farming herbs in sholazar
    First thing, get Gatherer.

After that, take a big loop around the.. well not quite outer edge. Kinda follow along near the roads and trails, it's basically a big loop. There is a relatively large dead zone for herbs in the south east corner (this is a great area for mining BTW) until you get north to where Freya's avatar is located, then it's back to the big loop. Eventually, you will see enough herbs popping up on your minimap that you will know a more exact path to take. It doesn't take long to generate it.

Ulduar, in front of freya