Am I geared enough?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dhoof&n=Uthera
    I renewed my subscription about a week ago, only to discover that my gear was now considered crap because of all the supergeared ulduar/naxx tanks. I considered myself to be a pretty well geared tank for when I was playing at 80.

So - looking past my (apparently) low health, look at the actual stats .. what new dungeons am I geared for? Can I run H FoS/PoS or maybe even 10 ICC? I'm very skilled at tanking itself, I've studied several different guides in the past and I've put them to the test .. so with that also in mind, what do you think?

Re: Am I geared enough?

Run a few heroics and you'll have enough emblems to replace that awful green trinket you have. You can easily run the new ICC dungeons on normal mode to gather enough gear to do them in heroic.

Basically what the guy above said. You're a tank. It will take you all of half a second to get queued for a dungeon using the new LFG system. You can run them day and night. Run them day and night and get yourself free tier 9 gear. You can get rings, helms, shoulders, trinkets, relics, not to mention the Tier 9.0 pieces themselves. You can easily then do ICC 10 man, if not 25 as an offtank (really your biggest problem will be threat against much better geared dps, but you're a paladin, that means you have to roll your face to the left a little more than normal on your keyboard).

But what are you doing here. Go run heroics. Think about it, you get between 5-7 triumph badges per 15-20 minute run. That means anywhere from 15 - 28 badges an hour. (I'd say averaging 20 is probably a decent number).

But you are not "uberly Ulduar/Naxx" geared. Blues and greens does not make one "uberly" geared.

yea i was planning on getting the 75 badge helmet to upgrade then a trinket.. i benefit more from getting a new helmet than a trinket.. the only useful trinket i can get with badges to replace the green one is a trinket that does the SAME thing but with more effect.. lol.. but the helmet is 75 tokens, im at 40 right now.. been a couple days.. should be a couple more..

edit:

when u say the "new icc dungeons" do u mean FoS PoS etc or normal mode 10man icc?

Your gear is really bad or outdated if you want me to be more polite.

-Your gear is good enough for heroics. However, only 1 (maybe 2) of the new heroics. You will definitely not be able to tank heroic halls of reflection in that gear and probably not pit of saron unless you have an OP healer that knows what he is doing.
    -You're not even geared enough to run ulduar so 10 man ICC (even normal) is absolutely out of the questions esepcially since your HP is so low.

My advice:
    -Don't waste your badges on the badge helm like you wanted to... Run 10/25 man ony (as offtank) and try to get the ony helm or just farm heroic ToC and try to get the helm out of there, which is pretty decent.
    -Run heroic ToC for the ring to upgrade that blue
    -Run normal toc for the trinket which is better than any badge one you can get
    -Pants you have now are really bad, you wasted a lot of badges on those

-Once your gear is a little more caught up you could go do 10 man ICC trash farming (for rep) and get the ilvl 251 tanking ring from there after 4 runs (which should take only about an hour with a good group). And you could also start doing all 3 of the new ICC heroics which would give you another decent tanking trinket, tanking chest, boots, weapon, and a buncha other tanking loot I can't really think of right now.

[23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely