Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What was your closest wipe/sloppiest kill ever?

At lvl 60 we were going for the first horde side Nefarian kill. The skeleton rush at the end killed pretty much everyone, and a bellowing roar afterwards killed what was rest, except for our MT.

I ankhed, potted, and spam healed our MT while we duo'd him from 10% to dead.

xt 25 hard mode. healer drops a void zone on the ranged. a handful of people go down. because of the dps loss we hit his enrage. kills the tank kills all but "i think" five people. he's running towards me. and he dies.

and i have video proof vent included for the lulz.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2J8DzkEp9U

I would say sloppies kill was back in vanilla days when we where doing AQ20 and was on Moam and well I think he was about too reach full mana and for some reason just as he was about too explode I fired off a moonfire. He explodes..dies and so do all of us :P

Closest wipe ever was XT-002 hardmode, he was on 100k HP only 3 DPS alive (10man) 2 die to get him down to 20k HP then the other DPS crit him, we were laughing our heads off when we saw him die.

And just another story.

Doing 3drake OS Zerg and we get him down to 40k HP then IMMUNE we were spewing

first time in ToGC 10 Anub (few fails before then in previous weeks where we could get past a boss so gave up), get to anub with 42 attempts left.

First attempt, we got him down to 13k HP, and that when my PoM came off CD. activated, but died from a burrower before I could fire it. Last to die, if I had one second more, or if any DPS had hit him at all, we would of had him.

Deleted

Last night, OS3D Zerg Fun Run (raid ended after 1 hour since we only had Saurfang left to kill), we wipe at 800 health (we were slacking like mad)

next we killed him flawless (like we should xD)

Void Reaver at 3,000 hp...last person standing is a lock with a Nightfall proc...and he was silenced.

im sure about 90000 ToGC 10 insanity runs have ended with 1 person alive in 10 player. it happened to me, as all my guildys were screaming in vent "KILL SHOT KILL SHOT KILL SHOT" like it wasnt already on cd.

Deleted

Urm i remember XT 25HM. We didnt have enough DPS @ start and he enraged and started oneshotting everyone. Beeing a rogue, he eventually starts to attack me, only a couple of people alive. no healers. i pop evasion and tank enraged XT we killed him. EPIC

15+ Year Old Account

This was a wipe, but it was one of the stupidest wipes ever. We're on RoS in BT. Down to 3rd phase, about 10% only a handful of people left, nuking the shit out of him, I think he's on around 10k HP when our last player dies, 3 seconds before CoD ticks on the boss. A hunter then proceeds to say in raid chat - I'M SOULSTONED, LOL. He didn't use it.

The most recent one for me would have been on Anub'Arak normal. We got him down to 1% before he enraged. Me, a rogue and a Spriest managed to get him down just in time though ;D

Nefarion in Vanilla, second time we killed him, a warlock pulled aggro at 3%, he turns, nukes the raid, killing the warlock and 36 other ppl, MT, offtank and 1 healer survive it due to not being grouped up, then at 2% he does his fear, MT doesnt have CD's, OT fucked up, priest resisted the fear and got insta pwned, at 1% the MT dies, and the OT kills it, last man standing

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

I remember it well. I had just joined the guild i currently still am in back just a few weeks before Black temple. Long story short as the new paladin people was abit reluctent to try me out in the main squad on progress attempts. We get to Reliquary of Souls. Perfect phase 1 and 2 until we reach phase 3. An overaggro by a mage at 20% left a majority of the raid dead. At 5% its myself the maintank and a rogue left. With bubble and shadow pot still up we managed to get down the last 5% whilst the shadow damage persisted.
    The raid after in mount hyjal a similar story happened when we had a trial mage in the raid who managed to blow up half the raid on Kaz'rogal (dont ask me how >_<). Last 10% consisted of myself the main tank and 2 rogues and a dps warrior.
    Needless to say ive been a main part of the guild since ^^

No contender for me...

yog hard mode... Boss drops to 11%... Our final healer goes insane, our tank get smushed, Leave myself(mage) another mage and 2 rogues alive...

Shout on vent for the other mage to pop invisibility and one of the rogues to vanish dropping all agro on adds, the final to evasion tank the loose adds.

We all go full nuke on yog, evasion tank dies... mage dies... i die... rogue gets the killing blow...

Extremely close, was the most fun ive had in a while tho, the panic at the end got the blood pumping

Sloppiest kill for me has to be solo'ing Loken on heroic HoL from about 50k HP to dead as the Tank because everyone else died from Lightning Nova. pewpew xD

A long long time ago, on a server far far away, back when Karazhan was still hard:

Got two really close once.

First one was in Kara back in TBC when i played a holy priest, we where on Prince and had some unlucky infenals drop and lost alot of ppl. But we keept on going and when hes around 2-3% left the MT dies from another bad infernal. Prince goes around and one shot every one around him. As he turns towards me that was the last man alive, i panic and slam my fingers on the keyboard and get a Shadow Word Death off that crits and kills him right in front of my feet. I dident notice the other dps had got him that low before they died. Imo one of the most lucky kills i seen.

The 2nd one is the guilds first kill on Maly 25, we had been wipeing for quite some time on him in P3. This time we got him down to really low hp when the last drakes dies. As we see the last dreake die, we see the mage that had that dreake use slowfall on him self. That keeps him in combat and the dots keep on ticking on Maly. Second before the Slowfall end's Maly dies and we see the mage die 2 seconds later. So we had a whole dead raid but got the kill thanks to a slowfall.