Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Realm First Achievements, TheSpeedGamers, Core Hound Pup

Realm First Achievements Changes
    This change is a few weeks old but as far as I know I never reported it and a blue posted something about it on the customer support forums. You can no longer get a Realm First achievement if you just transfered on a server!
    Originally Posted by Tailyda (Blue Tracker)
    Any player who has been on the realm for longer than 60 days is entitled to a realm first achievement. In this particular case, the matter was investigated thoroughly for all parties involved and everyone who was entitled to the achievement should now have received it.

The reason it was changed was to stop players practise on one realm then transfer over to a newer realm and get the achievement, potentially blocking the players on that realm who have been there longer earning it themselves.
    Core Hound Pup - Updated Video
    Someone pointed out that I never posted a video of the Core Hound Pup in Patch 3.3, this is now fixed! You can get the Core Hound Pup by linking your Battle.net account to an authenticator.

Keep in mind that buying an authenticator is always a good idea.

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_t7ilu8Amo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_t7ilu8Amo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

The MMO Report: Thursday, December 17th
    The MMO Report is a weekly podcast by G4 TV. They mentioned MMO-Champion in this week's episode (yes, that's all it takes to make me happy) and I might post it more often depending on users feedback ... It's always useful to know what's going on in the MMO world, ask for it and it will be back.

HTML Code:
    <object classId="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="418" id="VideoPlayerLg43329"><param name="movie" value="http://g4tv.com/lv3/43329" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://g4tv.com/lv3/43329" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="VideoPlayer" width="480" height="382" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" /></object><div style="margin:0;text-align:center;width:480px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#FF9B00;">[url="http://g4tv.com/games/pc/index"]PC Games[/url] - [url="http://g4tv.com/e32010"]E3 2010[/url] - [url="http://g4tv.com/games/pc/14539/world-of-warcraft/index"]World of Warcraft[/url]</div>

TheSpeedGamers - Pokemon Marathon
    You might remember TheSpeedGamers from the Final Fantasy Marathon I posted a few months ago. They're back with a Pokemon Marathon for Ally's House this time! It will end on Monday at 06:00PM CST, be nice and remember that every dollar counts!

The marathon has ended! Thanks to all the donators! Check TheSpeedGamers website for further update.

From TheSpeedGamers
    Details regarding the 72 hour Pokemon Marathon that starts on December 18th at 6 pm cst:
    We, TheSpeedGamers, are a group of gamers who play video games to raise money for different causes. We have been a group for nearly two years now and have raised approximately $100,000 for various causes.
    Our events typically last 72 hours in which we broadcast ourselves playing video games while also giving commentary. There is a chat room that accompanies the video game feed so that the viewers can interact with the players and each other. Three games will be featured at a time, we will rotate the games being shown. Everything can be viewed on TheSpeedGamers.com.

During the Pokemon marathon we will be raising money for Ally’s House while trying to catch all 493 Pokemon. There will be a counter so that the viewers can keep track of how many Pokemon we have caught.
    Donations will be gathered using a chip in widget; debit, credit cards and paypal can be used to donate.

Gaming Rules:
    • All Pokemon must be caught within TheSpeedGamer’s house, no trades will be done to outsiders,
    • All pokemon that are only attainable through events only will be pre-loaded onto one of the carts.
    • Games being played: Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl.

Comics
    Dark Legacy Comic #219 and Teh Gladiators #105 are out!

Re: Realm First Achievements, TheSpeedGamers, Core Hound Pup

Pokemon kicks ass =D and DLC are funny as always.

I actually played through Pokemon Firered this week.

Yay for DLC =) Never fails to make me laugh =D

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

10+ Year Old Account

The first thing that video says is 'Perky Pug'. Ooops. :P

Unfortunately I don't see them retroactively removing achievements from people who exploited realm first transfers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbur
    Because we actually know and care about genetic situations of fictional races.
    Humans = Fictional. Son, I is disappoint.

wow grats, im usally always tuned into g4tv but guess i missed it
    hahaha. no.

haha seems my realm first QQ thread reached mmo champion :P

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, you should make that MMO report a weekly thing, much like posting updates to Dark Legacy and Gladiators.
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by ranc
    haha seems my realm first QQ thread reached mmo champion :P
    My qq thread fyi !! ;D but yeh keep bumping it up time and pressure my friend !

keep putting G4 Videos On site.!!!

is soo great this mmo report!!

Quote Originally Posted by Proflex
    My qq thread fyi !! ;D but yeh keep bumping it up time and pressure my friend !
    wteva lol justice plx!

10+ Year Old Account

There's 493 pokemon now? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Quote Originally Posted by KhameleonN
    There's 493 pokemon now? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    Yeah, but only the first 151 are good.
    I still think its strange that Mewtwo is before Mew...

The video says "Purky Pug," btw.

10+ Year Old Account

Do we need 60 days played for days on realm ach?
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman
    Do we need 60 days played for days on realm ach?
    No. 60 earth days...
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere but if you have an authenticator on your account and receive the pet, if you remove the authenticator you lose the pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    ...I went to America for a Holiday and I had someone ask me if the kids ride Kangaroo's to school...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfiire
    I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere but if you have an authenticator on your account and receive the pet, if you remove the authenticator you use the pet.
    I assume you meant 'lose the pet' at the end there. Interestingly you don't lose the pet if you used the Mobile Authenticator and remove it from your account (probably a bug).

Keep the MMO report please

DLC funny as always
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!