Frostmourne the new Atiesh?

Well i have been thinking about this for a while now and I have come to a conclusion that we are not fighting arthas or nerzhul in this entire xpac but Frostmourne itself. I did have this thought a few months ago back in 3.0 after really thinking about it but stepping into the Frozen Halls and ICC itself has really shown me that this is the case.

In the Arthas book the Lich King had a mental confrontation with Ner'zhul and Arthas, and i was like WOAH...woah woah who is that then talking to them? So next thing we all know Ner'zhul gets slain and arthas got "slain". So then if thats the case then that means neither of them exist even in this so called fused form that was supposed to be created when Arthas put the Helm of Domination on his head which is allowing Arthas to actually control the scourge. If people look at this artifact itself one will see that this helmet was what held Ner'zhul and granted him his power, so in this case Arthas as a last ditch effort is storing his spirit in the helmet to hold control while Frostmourne acts on its own.

I say the new Atiesh because the quest chain for Atiesh had you purge it of an evil demon that was housed in it when Sargeras possessed Medivh. This demon remnant in Atiesh and what ever lurks in Frostmourne are very similar. Why do i say something lurks in Frostmourne? Look above...

Now lets think here, if it were up to Frostmourne the zombies would run rampant destroying all, sounds like a legion tactic to me. Arthas is using all the will power he has through the Helmet of Domination to control each and every scourge, hell it would not surprise me this entire time he was fighting off this sword. The Nathrezim and Frostmourne could not even combined break his spirit, if that's not the sign of a true strength i dont know what is. But in all honesty Atiesh and Frostmourne are pretty much the same thing in essence, both parasites.

My huge question is what resides in Frostmourne? An assumption is apart of Sargeras, after he was split in two you could say during the war of the ancients his essence was scattered and quite honestly he was weakened to such a point that even Medivh's mother could beat him in combat. He then goes and possessed Medivh and after that god knows where he went, again it points to Frostmourne. It just seems to be his style but the reason again why he cannot even gain full control is because Arthas though his soul was trapped by the blade also fused into the Helmet and now could technically reside in the helm itself thus at a ground zero to focus all energy to fighting Sargeras or Frostmourne.

In conclusion, arthas is good, frostmourne is evil and what ever frostmourne is it shares every trait of a parasite or at least a demonic parasite. GG for being possessed.

Re: Frostmourne the new Atiesh?

Sorry, Frostmourne's not a goa'uld. Your arguement is invalid.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Sorry, Frostmourne's not a goa'uld. Your arguement is invalid.
    Well it acts like a parasite, i mean think about this for a minute. Arthas has control and the only thing that could give him that is the helmet, but the damn sword is obviously thinking on its own and taking control. My point is not invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Leolis
    Well it acts like a parasite, i mean think about this for a minute. Arthas has control and the only thing that could give him that is the helmet, but the damn sword is obviously thinking on its own and taking control. My point is not invalid.

YABBA MY ICING !
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Uthre

YABBA MY ICING !
    Damn, where is my crowbar! Filthy head crabs! Stop jumping!

She did not kill him, she killed his body and that was only because he want her to

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp
    She did not kill him, she killed his body and that was only because he want her to
    SHE ?
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions

Aegwynn (Medivh's mother) killed Sargeras' AVATAR which he had planned because thats how he snuggled up in her womb and waited for Medivh to be created.

Anyway - after consuming that many souls Frostmourne is bound to be something more than just a blade, No doubt its something but if we ever get to find out what who knows. Frostmourne itself holds itself up on an ethereal plane of reality (somewhat like the Emerald Dream) where Arthas, Ner'zhul and Matthias (sp?) had their little augument and fight and whatnot. This is where all the captive souls of Frostmourne are held when they're not floating around (Fall of the LK video in HoR) and so w/e evil is in FM is most likely hiding in that little spirit world. Finally well... if a blade can hunger then theres something in that thing :P
    but still Arthas' body at least is a little puppet!

Let them come. Frostmourne hungers!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

1. Frostmourne will NOT be available to players.
    2. Atiesh WAS available to players.
    3. You're all idiots.
    Rawr

Deleted

Sorry to say u did just waste ur time totaly by making this thread, it has been officaly confirmed, frostmourne is not player available.