Thread: Click sound

Deleted

Click sound

Hello, I couldn't find a technical category so I put this under general.

So, today when I started WoW I heard a very loud click sounds in my headset so I exited the game and I heard it again. While this occured I was listening to music. I thought, hey it might be the music, so I turned it off and the click sound was gone. I tried turn the volume down and the click sound wasn't as loud as before now. I tried starting some music on YouTube and I heard the click sound then as well. I logged on to one of my characters and tried changing sound settings in game and when I tried a different option I heard the clicking. So the clicking seem to appear while I listen to music and start/exit the game and change sound settings in game. Have anyone ever had this problem before? It's really annoying to hear a very loud click sound everytime I start WoW. I tried launching another game and I didn't hear any clicks.

Thanks for helpnig! Happy Christmas!

Re: Click sound

I have this sort of thing happ to me randomly sometimes... except its a really high pitched voice saying something like 'Fraternity'. No idea what causes it though. So i just realised me posting was prob farely useless... sorry :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)