Thread: Hacked, Banned!

Hacked, Banned!

Hi ive gotten hacked and banned!
    i have made ingame ticket and send email about my hacked account to blizzard.
    mostly im interested of the following email part

"should you believe someone other than yourself (the account owner) has committed this violation of the Terms of Use with your account, these sanctions would still apply, as our action is taken against the account, not the individual."

even while its not me who have done these acts are they unable to unban me after they investigate the matters?

how i know its hacked?
    i checked amory of my characters and all gear what can be sold, well im not wearing them so they must have been sold, cause mostly im wearing now pvp gear even while i logged off as tank gear.

i only rly care about the account, gold.. i can make it back myself, prolly only thing i care is my pvp char Rogue and i want it back! :P

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Hacked, Banned!

Banning the account is often done to prevent further harm being done to the account.

But it is possible you will not get it back, but phone/write them and have patience.

And finally - learn to buy an authenticator...
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between over here and over there

If you can prove that you are hacked, they will unban it. The same thing happened to me - contact their billing department and you can fax them a proof of ownership, so to speak. It's an official form that has to be notarized.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ategoryId=2691

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ategoryId=2694

This is blizzard service at it's best.

I was blocked from using credit card, since they thought i had been hacked.
    Funny part is, i never was, I just logged from my bros laptop. And they wont remove, no matter what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex
    And finally - learn to buy an authenticator...
    Funny thing is, i have bought it just before ban, tho not used it yet cause dont have it yet.

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.