Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The idiotic language of casual players...

Quote Originally Posted by Miji

So in other words, you're a moron?

Also, for the record, stupider is actually a word. Look it up.
    Why would someone be a moron for using a certain kind of word :s? If anyone is a moron, you are...

I've played since Beta, on many different servers + both factions and NEVER heard HCs until 3.3.
    Then, sir, I'd say that you play so little time that you are the casual one here.

That or you play the entire time on BGs / guildless / with trade chat turned off

Damn, now I feed the troll

10+ Year Old Account

***ATTENTION ALL IDIOTS***

Stupider is a word -_- now stfu bout arguing over a word.

Stick to the topic u trollz!!!

I seriosly think you guys should go try out magtheridon EU till level 10 in a major city

your brains will be blown off and youll want to run back to your realm and cry on your pillow because this game has more retards than you ever knew
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

It is good you made this post so you could show just how hardcore you really are. Way to stick it to the casuals. /golfclap

(The use of "stupider" is very poor english. It is a bastardized adjective to say more stupid.)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil
    Then, sir, I'd say that you play so little time that you are the casual one here.

That or you play the entire time on BGs / guildless / with trade chat turned off

Damn, now I feed the troll

Actually, I only log on for raids, then log out and go do something else. Sorry, I don't sit there grinding heroics going AMIGAWD 232 GEARZ YOOOOOO! like you people apparently do. Tsk tsk tsk, 232 is bad.
    Rawr

Awww muffin, did I hurt your wittle casual feelings?
    Passive aggression at its most childish, so much for your college diploma. Did you buy it from HavrardUni.ru?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman
    I seriosly think you guys should go try out magtheridon EU till level 10 in a major city
    I was on Nordrassil, Magtheridon was part of my former battlegroup, so, no thanks. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman
    ***ATTENTION ALL IDIOTS***

Stupider is a word -_- now stfu bout arguing over a word.

Stick to the topic u trollz!!!

your brains will be blown off and youll want to run back to your realm and cry on your pillow because this game has more retards than you ever knew

Emberstorm Battlegroup. 'nuff said.
    Rawr

Deleted

Actually, I only log on for raids, then log out and go do something else. Sorry, I don't sit there grinding heroics going AMIGAWD 232 GEARZ YOOOOOO! like you people apparently do. Tsk tsk tsk, 232 is bad.
    Then you are a casual player.

Deleted

That distinct abbreviations of a single term should exist puzzles and angers me.

I'll presume myself to be an authority on linguistics and blame my confusion on the 'young people these days'. Damn them and there rocky roll music.
    Fixed it for you, as I'm sure you'll agree there is no compromising when it comes to clarity of expression.

Edit: Just realised OP has a college diploma. This is a thread-killer guys, there's no way we could possibly compete intellectually with one possessing such solid credentials as these.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworded
    Passive aggression at its most childish, so much for your college diploma. Did you buy it from HavrardUni.ru?

Good old internet assumptions

Oh what I would do without people like you, so easily annoyed and full of so much fail
    Rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz
    OMG WTF U NUB GTFO

That's the language of elitists assholes.

But, I'd give this troll only 1 of 10.
    Casual + Gearscore = Elitist asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    Then you are a casual player.

Logging on 7 days a week to hit up ToGC 25, ICC 25, ICC 10, ToGC 10 and random other shit for achievements we don't have yet is casual? Man, I must've missed the memo. I guess 258 gear is from heroics now right?

Might want to look up "Casual" in a dictionary
    Rawr

Oh what I would do without people like you, so easily annoyed and full of so much fail
    What you seem to not realise is that I am aware that I'm feeding the troll (you), but you aren't aware that you're feeding the troll (me). Thus I am on intellectual higher ground. You sir, fail on both levels.

Deleted

Do you even realise what you are doing? I'm sorry, but it's so counterproductive I cringe when I read the bullcrap you spout.

You call people that use the abbrevation "HC's" for stupid, yet you can't think of a reasonable argument as to why, now just answer me what that makes you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sworded
    What you seem to not realise is that I am aware that I'm feeding the troll (you), but you aren't aware that you're feeding the troll (me). Thus I am on intellectual higher ground. You sir, fail on both levels.

More assumptions?

Damn dude, keep it up.

For all you know, I'm well aware of everything going on in this thread and am using it to some retarded master plan.

Or I could be planning to spam ANAL [Link] on 150 different accounts...

Or you could just be trying to deflect your anger... you angry brah?
    Rawr

Heroics.... "Roics" .... "HCs"....You casuals trying to be like the raiders doing HMs?

Seriously, your language is getting stupider by the patch.
    As much as I would love to fix the OP for grammatical failures there's a more pressing matter of the lack of logic and thought in the above post.

How can you call casuals stupid for using an abbreviation such as HC when you, an elitist hardcore player (apparently), are happy to abbreviate Hard Mode down to HM?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    Do you even realise what you are doing? I'm sorry, but it's so counterproductive I cringe when I read the bullcrap you spout.

You call people that use the abbrevation "HC's" for stupid, yet you can't think of a reasonable argument as to why, now just answer me what that makes you?

A troll apparently....
    Rawr

So in other words, you're a moron?
    I'm a moron because I use the abbreviation "hc"? Yeah, in that case it's me and the rest of the people playing on that realm.

Also, for the record, stupider is actually a word. Look it up.
    "Okey".

miji, would you be so bold as to tell us your age, ethnicity, weight,and job? And to do it without sounding like a dick?