Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: The idiotic language of casual players...

Casual say "LFG HoR HC", hardcore players say "Looking for group, Halls of Reflection 5 men Heroic mode, be geared. Need tank with 50.000 hit points, healer with 30.000 mana and damage dealer who can do 10.000 damage per second unarmed. Link [Epic] and [Shave and a Haircut]"

Quote Originally Posted by Braskar
    Casual say "LFG HoR HC", hardcore players say "Looking for group, Halls of Reflection 5 men Heroic mode, be geared. Need tank with 50.000 hit points, healer with 30.000 mana and damage dealer who can do 10.000 damage per second unarmed. Link [Epic] and [Shave and a Haircut]"
    I"m afraid that you have it backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Braskar
    Wait, hardcores do LFG? I thought they called their awsome hardcore friends and went facerolling the instance in their awsome-hardcore gear.

@ OP
    0.1/10 - Fail at trolling
    *sigh*

EDIT: Yes, 1st post, but I've been reading these forums for the past couple of years (Been playing WoW since launch)
    Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge
    Pie and cake are good, but cookies own. You can eat cookies by the handful while driving in and out of traffic and jsut have to wipe off the seat when you're done. Cake and pie would require more skill, and the need for clean clothes and a shampooing of the seat and floor.
    Halz.Azerk.Destria

As a long-time reader of mmo-champion.com and it's forums there is only ONE thing left to say:

It's so sad what this community has become... Just read the first page and all i can see is insults, insults, insults.

Please, all of you, go back to the official forums.