Re-Queuing a Cleared Heroic?

I queued for a random dungeon and got Pit of Saron. When I entered, the group was at the beginning of the instance, ready to go. However, we slowly realized there were NO bosses in the instance, not even the final boss. All the trash mobs were there, but nothing else. We cleared all the way to the end for nothing.

I can't tell if it was a bug, or if one of the players may have been re-queuing an empty dungeon to farm for the Hilt drop, fooling unsuspecting players into clearing the trash. What is going on?

Re: Re-Queuing a Cleared Heroic?

More than likely the latter.

But then again, maybe not, since I'm pretty sure it would have told you you were joining an already started heroic and said "2/2 bosses down" or whatnot if you had.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Also, trash doesn't respawn if a boss is dead.

Quite weird :-/

With the new LFG system you can actually end up doing a Heroic you already cleared again so I'm betting either they killed the bosses beforehand or it was a weird bug.

I suggest you don't mindlessly click "Enter Dungeon" on the ready check, and take 2 seconds the time to check whether any bosses are down or not.

I had the same problem with the same dungeon.
    We had already done it and then when we got it again it was empty.
    Think it's a bug.

Had this happen to me yesterday. Got into a random just to realise all bosses were dead. This was PoS btw.

When I joined it only said "In progress" and not how many bosses were down.

I'm guessing there was a funny guy who requeue'd his grp when they left after clearing it ..

Had this problem on HoR, the only mob alive in the dungeon was the guy that spawns after the 10 waves.

10+ Year Old Account

same problem for same dungeon for me as well, entered a 1/3 PoS and much to all our confusion, ALL the bosses were dead and trash was up. You don't happen to be a pally tank in the cyclone battlegroup are you?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...infelth/simple

"But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I suggest you don't mindlessly click "Enter Dungeon" on the ready check, and take 2 seconds the time to check whether any bosses are down or not.
    A couple minor points:

- When I queued, I'm pretty sure it didn't say that any were killed, but I can't remember perfectly.
    - Why should an instance with 3/3 bosses cleared be eligible for re-queuing anyway?

10+ Year Old Account

it may only be a few posters, but just seeing that 1 or 2 other people have had the same problem with same instance, im going to vote its a bug
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...infelth/simple

"But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.html

Yep we had 5 guildies queue for a random, and got FoS with no bosses.
    "Peace is a lie"

First post here.

We had the same issue. Me and four guildies had been doing heroics all day - towards the end it started choosing heroics we were all locked out from and not spawning any bosses for us. Happened twice in a row and gave us the debuff when we AFK'd out.

It went away when we replaced one person for a LFG pug.