help on gemming/enchanting

hi guys i need some advice on how to gem and enchant my equips.especially my weapons.
    this is my armoury. thanks in advance! http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ilas&n=Mystake

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: help on gemming/enchanting

How about you read the sticky threads here and the EJ Pocket Guide. After you've read those and gotten your answers, come back with specific questions.
    Keep Calm and Chive On!

okay a more specific question then. Should i berserk or mongoose my weapons. And should i gem ARMpen or Atkpower or Atkpower haste for Reds

my bad. ..mmm so u can put a yellow gem into a red socket? should i use [Stark Ametrine] or [Fractured Cardinal Ruby] or [Bright Cardinal Ruby] for a red socket.

mmm so u can put a yellow gem into a red socket?
    Lrn2Wow will help you here, and read the links provided.

Quote Originally Posted by mythrilreef
    my bad. ..mmm so u can put a yellow gem into a red socket? should i use [Stark Ametrine] or [Fractured Cardinal Ruby] or [Bright Cardinal Ruby] for a red socket.
    Yes. You can pretty much put any gem in any socket apart from a meta gem socket which must be a meta gem. If you match a gem with the same colour socket, this qualifies for the socket bonus in that particular item. If you use the belt buckle, you can put any gem (with the exception of a meta gem) in there and this will qualify you for the socket bonus of your belt. Make sure you gem appropriately though and don't put something like Spell Power in Take a look at some of the guides available as to what stats are best.