Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: How you got revenge.

I was on my Troll Elem Sham and my best friend was on his Orc BM Hunter. We had just finished Uldaman (the instance) and were standing outside by the meeting stone talking. This one douche lvl 70 Dranei Elem Sham came up and pretty much 1 shot us both. He did this 2 or 3 times before he went on about his business. Hey there was nothing we could really do about it. I wasn't gonna fly my warr out there just to get my revenge on him. It's like a 10 min flight from any major city and he would probably be gone by then anyway. We were both lvl 40 something.

So we were still questing out there around the south area of the map and low and behold, there's the 70 sham parked behind a rock where he THOUGHT no one would see him, afk... We blew all our cd's and unloaded on him. Took us about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes to actually take him down with misses/resists and stuff. But I could only imagine the look on his face when he got back from going number 2 or whatever he was doing only to see himself dead. Then check his combat log and see that the little 40 something hordies he picked on just found his sorry ass and then handed it to him. What goes around comes around bitch!
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Had a tank in our guild, really good, and a nice guy, but he liked to teach people who pulled agro a lesson. He'd let them die, then pick up the mob, saying, "sorry, he resisted my taunt."
    Well, one of our healers decided to teach him a lesson.
    Next trash pull, a fairly easy one, he let the tank die without healing him. His response was, "oh, sorry...you resisted my heals".

Same tank, in SSC, he like to chain pull trash leading to Lurker. He'd say, "I see a healer with full mana...I'm pulling."
    My response to that was, I waited until he took a short afk for a bio, told everyone on vent to get ready, and said in raid, "I see a tank with full health, I'm pulling."
    He died, the rest of the raid killed the trash, and when fight was over, he was back, had scrolled up to see what happened and laughed about it.

10+ Year Old Account

Tricks of the Trade is usually the only revenge tool I need.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I have pulled mobs in the new heroic randoms as a warlock, I also place demonic teleport behind the party and portal back instantly while soul shattering. Do not make me stand around for 2-3 minutes between pulls.

The new heroics you should be able to pull, pull, pull and stop spanking your monkey

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I usually make retarded ppl eat every single cleave I can find in a dungeon as a tank =)

Me and my partner where grouped with this hunter that was doing below average dps. Gear was ok, but noiced that he was using aspect of the viper. After the run was over my partner sent a message to the hunter saying (something on the lines of) Try not to use aspect of the viper as your dps is reduced quite abit, try using another one and you'll see your damage increase blah blah..

Anyway a few days later this hunter contacts my partner and says "my son was playing my char, dont tell me how the f*ck to play a hunter etc etc", my partner put him on ignore ..then this is when the harrasment started. This guy would make lvl 1 toons and constantly whisper me and my partner and also started on a couple of other players in our guild. I ended up telling one of his lvl 1 chars that if he has a problem, then to send the screenshots he had allegedly taken of me and my partner "abusing him" to our guild forum....well he registered with the forum, and got hold of my email address...

5 days of contstant bloody spam emails of him using my contact details to sign me up to everything and anything on the internet...until he manages to sign me up to a site that logged his I.P address...
    BT broadband abuse services where very helpfull on the matter, and so was blizz.

Last I heared about him was from a rl friend of his who informed me that his broadband is suspended pending an investigation, and he's landed himself a wow ban.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    after reading this post i was utterly shocked of how confident this person is in thinking that what hes doing is the right thing. oh dear, whats going to happen with this world, when guys like this will get more common each day?

i smell our painfull doom :-\
    If we (Tanks) control the whole situation, why not? I mean... We make our own pace, we are the ones that know how many mobs to pull... Why not, just tell me? What gives DPS the right to engage in GOGO mode, when we are in control? If you pull it, you tank it. If you overaggro me, you tank it (And trust me, i can do some serious TPS). If you go ahead and pull some because of: OOPS STEALTH WASN'T ON LOL, you tank it.

Just tell me, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki
    If we (Tanks) control the whole situation, why not? I mean... We make our own pace, we are the ones that know how many mobs to pull... Why not, just tell me? What gives DPS the right to engage in GOGO mode, when we are in control? If you pull it, you tank it. If you overaggro me, you tank it (And trust me, i can do some serious TPS). If you go ahead and pull some because of: OOPS STEALTH WASN'T ON LOL, you tank it.

Just tell me, why not?
    LOL i understand if they do it constantly but give people 1-2 chances if they keep doing it, then qq but dont just sit there and say, you're tanking since you've pulled something, hell kinda defeats the purpose of tanking to just let people die if the mobs go for them

Quote Originally Posted by shippior
    I glyphed Water Walking just for the fun after Twin Val'kyrs
    Can you explain this to me? So you glyphed Water Walking ... so you could cast it on someone/some people? What does that do? Anyone who knows anything will simply aim down so that they don't die from hitting water. Do you raid with that many stupid people?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gigaryzr
    LOL i understand if they do it constantly but give people 1-2 chances if they keep doing it, then qq but dont just sit there and say, you're tanking since you've pulled something, hell kinda defeats the purpose of tanking to just let people die if the mobs go for them
    That's the point... Letting them die so they will stop doing whatever they're doing...

Quote Originally Posted by Fano7
    Can you explain this to me? So you glyphed Water Walking ... so you could cast it on someone/some people? What does that do? Anyone who knows anything will simply aim down so that they don't die from hitting water. Do you raid with that many stupid people?
    well heres the thing, people wont nessisarily always pay attention to getting the buff, thats how the trick works