Rogue muti / combat HELP!!

Hello ... This morning i was playing hcs with my combat specced rogue and then some people started to complain about my specc and said muti was so much better so i went to Dalaran and asked in the chat everyone said muti would own combat in every single way... So i went to respecc now i am muti and i do 4k dps what am i doing wrong? this is my rotation Garrote HfB SnD Muti Muti Envenom .. repeat and also this is my character armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Peak&n=Eiland

Re: Rogue muti / combat HELP!!

re-gemming would help

40 ap in red and blue ( 1 x 10 stats in a blue to fill meta requirments )
    20ap 10 haste in yellow

also what enchants did you have on your combat weps?

Quote Originally Posted by AN-DRE
    so i went to Dalaran and asked in the chat

lol

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

41 expertise and 2.6 speed offhand weapon

duuuuuuude....
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

This guy has made multiple threads asking the same thing about his character/gear.

your trinkets are completely wrong, you are way over expertise and way over hit cap. Replace them both with something useful. And using a 2.6speed OH weapon shows you don't understand combat spec. You need a fast off hand for Combat potency to work effectively.

You not understanding combat probably means you missed the mark with Mutilate as well.

As you say, Mutilate "owns" Combat but mainyl on single target bosses. Combat is a lot more versitile and you would probably see a higher overall dps on a heroic 5-man situation. Things like BF with KS and FoK spam will giev you high numbers. Personally I like to use both specs depending on the fight. In ICC, Mutilate is great on Saurfang, Combat maybe better on other bosses like Gun Ship if you're on the Alliance boat killing the adds that come through the portal.

same shit different day...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    same shit different day...
    You're not very funny.

Mutilate is not superior to combat in heroics, at least that's not my experience.
    Tricks+bf/ks on tricky packs is a huge help if you get a substandard tank,
    and even if your group has noone else to apply bleeds you don't have to worry about getting rupture up on mobs that die in 2 globals to keep hfb running.

So I tend to do combat for heroics and combat or mutilate for raids, depending on the fight and what raid buffs we have in the group.

Also, a lot of the time a second mutilate is a waste.
    When ruthlessness procs (60% of the time) and your mutilate crits with either hand (about 85% of the time for me) you're already at 4 combo points after one mutilate, and you'll waste at least one and more often two combo points by doing another, which means less envenoms, meaning less IP damage.
    And less IP damage is never a good thing.