ret triumph trinket?

Is there really any trinket that would be ideal for a ret pally from the triumph trinkets. Currently im using banner of victory and mirror of truth and both those procs are very helpfull. When I looked at trinkets there was nothing that really seemed beneficial. Im currently trying to get deaths verdict but Need an opinion on another.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Re: ret triumph trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    Is there really any trinket that would be ideal for a ret pally from the triumph trinkets. Currently im using banner of victory and mirror of truth and both those procs are very helpfull. When I looked at trinkets there was nothing that really seemed beneficial. Im currently trying to get deaths verdict but Need an opinion on another.
    under hit cap : yes http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47734

over hit cap like you are : no

P.s. Sov glyph at 31 + human racial.. cap is 26

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora

P.s. Sov glyph at 31 + human racial.. cap is 26
    Forgot to find a replacement last night. What do you suggest as one?

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    Forgot to find a replacement last night. What do you suggest as one?
    Consecration. Glyph of Consecration is better than Glyph of Exorcism.

If you are not using Glyph of Vengeance then you should go for Glyph of Judge/Consecration/Exorcism.

If you need the Vengeance Glyph, then Judge/Conse/Vengeance.

Replace Banner of Victory with Darkmoon Card:Greatness if you want a real replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF
    Replace Banner of Victory with Darkmoon Card:Greatness if you want a real replacement.
    But all loots are supposed to be free, right?? I mean, who can be bothered to actually farm gold and purchase a trinket off the AH that doesn't boost your GS.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

dont gear after itemlevel.. the best considered libram for holy is 200 itemlevel, greatness is better than most 232 trinkets. there's many best in slot items thats only 226 or even 219. So get lost of your GS addon and play the game by thinking and not GS.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol
    dont gear after itemlevel.. the best considered libram for holy is 200 itemlevel, greatness is better than most 232 trinkets. there's many best in slot items thats only 226 or even 219. So get lost of your GS addon and play the game by thinking and not GS.
    I guess a post that's dripping with sarcasm clearly isn't sarcastic enough. I am using DMC:G btw.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Replace banner of victory with the greatness trinket or something. Arp sucks for retripallys, also Replace seal of vengeance with glyph of consecration since ur over expertise cap

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol
    i loled
    /sarcasm and an easy to spot one

We need a sticky that says "if you don't have dmcr better you can't make threads about trinkets"
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight
    I failed to see the sarcasm in that, much of what he said is true, there aren't many 226 or 219 BiS items with the introduction of icecrown, but there are still a couple of trinkets.

At the OP, assuming you aren't raiding ToC 25 heroic, the darkmoon card is BiS before Icecrown, trinkets like death's verdict are in high demand by a lot of classes and aren't a guaranteed drop like trophies, so your chances of actually getting one are quite low. With this in mind I would recommend to any retri pally who doesn't have a DMC to get one, you will have to be very lucky indeed to get two trinkets better than that in short order.
    It's a pissing contest but DMC:G is the 3rd best trinket when you don't factor in ICC or ToGC25. Death's Choice/Verdict regular and Kerkuml War Token (Emblem of Frost trinket) are both superior to DMC:G.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    We need a sticky that says "if you don't have dmcr better you can't make threads about trinkets"
    well people still cant read Ron FAQ so it wont change much

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    It's a pissing contest but DMC:G is the 3rd best trinket when you don't factor in ICC or ToGC25. Death's Choice/Verdict regular and Kerkuml War Token (Emblem of Frost trinket) are both superior to DMC:G.
    kinda,

deaths choice and whispering fanged skull are the 2 BiS trinkets by a solid amount (heroic versions)

Quote Originally Posted by tehmung665
    kinda,

deaths choice and whispering fanged skull are the 2 BiS trinkets by a solid amount (heroic versions)
    The reply was strictly excluding ICC and ToGC25 loots.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    The reply was strictly excluding ICC and ToGC25 loots.
    You managed to hide the sarcasm in your first post so well, he probably thought "when you don't factor in ICC or ToGC25" meant something completely different.

/awaiting "Um his first post was very sarcastic"

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    well people still cant read Ron FAQ so it wont change much
    Aighnt that the truth.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Aighnt that the truth.
    Are you still posting on your iPhone?? L2Proofread

Like many peole have said here get DMC:G, it's an awesome combo with mirror of truth.

Mirror of truth is so great it removed death's verdict from ToC25 loottable whenever I am in the raid... -_-;