Thread: Glyph Addon

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Glyph Addon

Hello, I've been looking for some sort of addon the last few days but I can't seem to find it, and wonder if you could help me?

I'm looking for an addon that does something like this, it keeps track of what glyphs I do currently have, (even on auction house) and then tells me which glyphs I dont have so I then can log over to my main, see which glyphs I don't have on AH or in bags on my bank char atm, create those, send them to my bank, pick it up and put it on AH.

Because atm I'm actually writing all the glyphs I've sold down on a piece of paper, it's very annoying as sometimes I have to write like 50 different glyphs and.... bleh.

Thanks for helping me!

Re: Glyph Addon

The addon Quick Auctions 2 has that capability. Basically, what you do is you do a scan using Quick Auctions in the Auctions page of the AH (from the character on which the glyphs are stored - probably your bank). This will show you the number of each glyph in the character's inventory, and posted on the AH. From that window you can then queue the number of each glyph that you want to make.

When you have done this process on each bank, you can then switch over to your crafter. There is a QA button in the inscription window. Click this, with the classes you wish to craft for maximised. It then has a list of all of the glyphs that you have queued, and beneath them a list of the total mats needed to craft the whole list. You can then stock up on all of the mats, and Click on the name of the glyph in the QA window to craft it. If you do it this way as you craft each item it will be removed from the QA list. If you craft via the normal interface in the Inscription window, you will lose track of what you have crafted in your QA queue.

I hope that helped!

Re: Glyph Addon

Check out Panda on Wowinterface.com. It does more than just Inscription, but probally one of the best Ive seen for tracking and crafting glyphs