Addons similar to SLDataText?

Okay, so a few days ago I noticed that I was getting brief screen freezes whenever I exited combat - naturally this was quite frustrating and so I went through a process of elimination in my addons and found the cause seems to be SLDataText.

Now I really love the addon and what it provides, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows of other similar addons? The author for SLDT has stopped updating it, so I'm looking for a replacement to try and give the same features, minus the screen freezes. I found a couple but they only offered .lua configuration which I'm not too confident with and would really prefer one with an in-game configuration GUI.

Anyway, would be great if anyone knows of such an addon!

Thanks in advance

Re: Addons similar to SLDataText?

Are you 100% sure it's SLDT?

I use it currently and I have no issues with it, nor with any of my other addons.

Also, if you look HERE, someone is doing some small bugfixes to it. They might resolve your issue.

Hey, thanks for the reply,

Yeah, I disabled everything and went through them individually and it definitely appears to be SLDT. I have everything enabled right now bar SLDT and there's no screen freezes whatsoever and they only happen when it is enabled Only seems to have started happening since 3.3, been using the addon for a long time and never had any problems until now.

I'll check out that update, seems that his download link isn't working right now, expect it will be back up later on.

I had that same problem with SLData Text but only when I had it displaying my addon memory usage, every time it refreshed, my game would "hiccup". Try enabling SLDT but turn off the memory usage module see if that works for you.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

Statblock and all of the plugins.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/search.php