Shaman leveling via new dungeon system

So i made a shaman and i am currently level 20, i am planning on leveling with some other people and my role will be dps. My question is in the lower levels what will yield the most dps. Currently most my points are down elemental but i am starting to think that with the weapon damage of enhance it may be the way to go. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Re: Shaman leveling via new dungeon system

Though elemental isn't bad, Enhancement will generally be the top dps in the group once they hit 42 and have duel wield and stormstrike. Sometimes even doing twice as much damage as the next dps. Elemental doesn't do well at lower levels due to there being very little spell damage gear until 60+.

Honestly, Enhancement in equal gear will generally always out dps elementals, but is a much harder spec to dps with. A lot of people prefer the laid back dps style of elemental. Enhancement also rapes group quest bosses if you do any questing once you get feral spirits.

Enhance all the way unless you have all the BOA gear for spellpower.

This is because there's very little in the way of spellpower gear in the lower levels. Once you get to 41 in Enh you'll be doing crazy damage.

You said you are doing it with a group of people so I assume one of you is going to be a healer. If not I really recommend you just getting a set of Int gear and healing. You don't even have to be Resto and it makes getting groups going so much easier. I will sit in LFD for 20-30 mins at lvl 45 has a dps, but only 1 minute tops if I select healer.

level enhance.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin