10+ Year Old Account

The new lich king?

As we all know from HoR There always has to be a lich king otherwise the undead would go nuts. Now i Know there is alot of speculation on who will be the new lich king when Arthas is defeated but i think it would be really cool (I know that blizzard would never do this) That the first player on every realm to get the Killing blow on arthas on 25 player hard mode should get the title "The Lich King" and immedately all world (non raid or dungeon for obvious reasons) undead NPC's would become Friendly to that player this would also effect every other faction assoicated with the lich king i.e. the cult of the damned, the vrykul and the others. Now obviously there are holes in this because as i have it set up now healers could never get it cause they never damage the boss but i still think that it would be pretty cool if they did that. Any thoughts?
    Here's to you and here's to me. The best of guildmates we shall be. And if ever we should disagree. /Gkick you, and here's to me.

Re: The new lich king?

All hail Nelfhuntdk, The Lich King.
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

I swear I saw something like this the other week?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Anton
    I swear I saw something like this the other week?
    Deja vu aswell here.

I can't believe you guys don't know who the new lich king is. They've been hinting about it since Death Knights hit.

----SPOILERS INCOMING----

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    I can't believe you guys don't know who the new lich king is. They've been hinting about it since Death Knights hit.

----SPOILERS INCOMING----

I lolled hard

Deleted

The undead will probably be explained as renegade groups, just mindlessly eating people they encounter. There will probably be someone to grasp the reigns tho. A player will never get this power/title, it will simply render him unable to do anything questrelated with undead and give him a big advantage over other players.

By undead I mean scourge.

There were several Blue posts after the Wrath expansion hit that said this would never happened. They did say that they had something in mind for the "new" lich king so we will just have to wait and see.

You should know that there always has to be a Lich King. I think if arthas gets defeated Highlord Tirion Fordring will become the new lich king

Man, at least someone gets the Gamon reference
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Tirion Fordring? They might as well tell you by now if you haven't gotten it through all the hints already.