At what point should I replace t9 2pc?

Currently I have 2pc t9: Shoulders and Legs. I have the t10 gloves so I intended to get t10 shoulders but it would leave me with 1pc t9, I have all pieces of t9, what I could replace would be: Helm: Snowserpent Mail Helm Chest: Heroic Breastplate of Cruel Intent Being as I use the legs(t9), and gloves(t10). I have attempted to use the spread sheet but it doesnt seem to calculate how much of a dps loss or gain with the bonus. So what are my options? Im not sure really how to rest it since...the bonus is pretty RNG, and if the stats gain enough over the bonus.

Re: At what point should I replace t9 2pc?

Replace the chest for 2pc, the haste of cruel intent is really bad for hunters. Then break 2p t9 when you get the other 2 peices to get 4pc t10.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn