Question's about Cataclysm-Pertaining to well, making a new account.

So with the fourth expansion coming out, Is there any information on if Blizzard is going to do some sort of deal where you can get all expansions for a package deal or something? It seems paying for battle chest(39.99) Wrath (39.99) and cataclysm (49.99), thats 120$ right there, and that does NOT seem enticing for new comers if they know they will have to shelf 120 in a small amount of time (Let's face it, they wont experience all the old raids/dungeons as much as we did, therefore not getting their moneys worth).

Anyone have any sort of information? I know the old world of azeroth is going to wtfbbqwwjd hell so, is level 1-60 content just going to die and start anew making the first game irrelvent?

Please shed any light on this topic!

Thanks

xoxo

Re: Question's about Cataclysm-Pertaining to well, making a new account.

Likely, not official information. Might try for a blue post but I doubt you'll get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    "Imba"
    I literally want to Kitten Filled Hugs people in face and smack a Soft Swan-dive Pillow up their little bottoms when they use that word. It sounds just rather weird.

Fixed that for you. Please refrain from going a bit "too far" with your language.
    I love mods

Unless I can get blue's on here I can't post on the wow forums--Cause my account is inactive (LAME)

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

There will probably be a package yes... what more you want out of this thread? There is nothing yet on the matter since it is a while til it comes out, but there probably will?

Inb4 30 more posts exactely like mine or similar, that really changes the world.

Well it makes no difference. I began playing with the Battlechest a week after WOTLK's release.
    I could see all WOTLK items and such without having WOTLK.
    I just couldn't venture into Northrend.
    If you began playing on Cataclysm's release, and say just bought 1-60.
    You can play 1-60 in Azeroth as seen in patch 4.x, you just cannot go from 61-85.
    This was said at Blizzcon, that any player 1-80 will see the "new" Azeroth regardless of owning Cataclysm.
    So buying all 4 is merely a choice.
    If you want to go from 1-85 without buying anything else, buy all 4.
    If you want to take your time, get your expansions as and when you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aninimouse
    So with the fourth expansion coming out....
    uhhh...
    did i miss one? shit...
    TBC
    WoTLK
    ....?
    Cata