10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm Release Date

Im not sure if it is entirely correct, But I live in Canada and while I was looking up how much A 2 month card costs, I saw that on www.Futureshop.ca says that they will have Cataclysm on sale starting November 30 2010. and this is on A canadian website.

Re: Cataclysm Release Date

I highly doubt it will take that long...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

10+ Year Old Account

As do I but its there, Hopefully I can get a job at FutureShop again instead of seasonal xD, I was working there during the release of Wrath last year, it was like the greatest night ever, Pulling the first copy out of one of the boxes. <333333

If Blizzard doesnt say, then its a guess. However the most "informed" guess I have seen was to do with Activision/Blizzards report card for the last financial year and after making losses on Guitar Hero, DJ Hero and some first person shooter I can't remember - they are depending on a Blizzards 2 releases next year to cover the deficit. So they estimated a release in the first half of next year of at least one or both (Cataclysm and SC2) especially with the sudden improvements to Battle.net

As much as I hate to burst the bubble.
    Stores like Futureshop/Gamestop/Buyalotofgamesville etc. all put up these dates for Pre-orders. They need to have the date input in their computer before they can accept them.
    Its an educated guess at best.

I will bet money on it coming out in May.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

"what's the release date of the expansion? We don't know. The only thing we know at this point is that Cataclysm should be released in 2010 but Blizzard didn't announce the exact date for the moment"

Sites that already have a posted release date for Cataclysm just have some made up date really far off just so they can start taking your pre-order money, that's it simple as that, until you see it on the front page or on blizzards site, just ignore it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

10+ Year Old Account

First of the year, Starcraft 2 to appease people. Cataclysm, end of November beginning of December. Why? One part is sadism, another part is Christmas sales crap or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah Chimaria, I agree with you, I dont know what there would be to do for 11 months with the lichking content already out,

well if some random online shop posts a release date on Cataclysm, it just HAS to be true until blizzard makes any kind of statement, these kind of dates the shop post is just to get people to pre order from them and then make some more money, they will try anything to make some ekstra cash

Deleted

this is on A canadian website.
    Explains a lot, doesn't it

i think summer time will grant better sales figures.
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dino
    i think summer time will grant better sales figures.
    Doubt it.

Lately very few games of this magnitude release their shizzle in the summer. They'd either launch it in may or a little sooner or christmas 2010.
    If we don't get another update in January-Feb, I doubt we will see it in May...

And a norwegian site got it for pre-order with release date 31-03-2010

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thrakin
    Explains a lot, doesn't it
    Well the fact it is from a canadian website dosnt mean much, Futureshop is owned by BestBuy so you statement is redundant