Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Healing Priest T10.

Never spoke about Holy and Tank healing there

First information we had (written on wowhead comments as well) is that HOT is not stacking. In this case only holy would have taken any advantage of the bonus since they are using FH as well on multiple targets for raid healing (CoH, PoH, PoM, Renew and FH are big part of the cycle right?). In this case : multi-free-HOT = win for holy.

Playing disc and tank healer, I avoid as much as I can to lose grace stacks on the tank so helping for raid healing is mostly PoM/ PW:S and renew sometimes (of course if FH is required I use don't get me wrong ). So no stack would mean only permanent hot, let's say something betwenn 150-250 HPS which is not so bad but not terrific regarding bad fitting of T10 pieces with disc (SPI ugh :).

With stacks now it is really worth taking it^^

Sorry if I misread it then. I'm just a bit tired about seeing the "T9-4set sucks for [my healing spec], but I guess it's good for [the other healing spec]" statements

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm very glad to see that the 2p bonus rolls like Ignite. But practically speaking, I cannot feel excited about it. How much overhealing are you going to do to get a reasonable 2p HoT going? Is it really worth the time and mana spent? I'm going to have to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy
    I'm very glad to see that the 2p bonus rolls like Ignite. But practically speaking, I cannot feel excited about it. How much overhealing are you going to do to get a reasonable 2p HoT going? Is it really worth the time and mana spent? I'm going to have to say no.
    I would say on that point that on tank healing it should be a little bit more interesting than on raid healing (for disc I am saying) since there is more "free space" for some HOTs ticking whereas for raid healing the OH amount would be total waste (for tank healing disc helping in "oh crap" situations I precise once again^^)

According to the official healer forums, Holy priests are seeing a 0.3% increase in HPS thanks to this proc, fheal is on average 7% stronger, and almost all of it (~90%) is counted towards overhealing.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...18741698&sid=1

I don't have any numbers for discpriests.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I dont really think im gonna go specifically for either of those setbonusses, what I have mentioned with PoM at this point in the game is that it is an amazingly strong spell, my PoM crit for 10k+ in a 25 man raid enviroment which is more than enough for me, the 20% is really nice addition but im really afraid those 20% are going straight into the overhealing pile! As for 2 piece T10, if your numbers are true Danner, which I kinda think they are since you only provide useful and relevant info (Thank you a lot for this), the 2 piece setbonus is so mediocre that it's almost useless. Im really disappointed with both of these setbonusses atleast from a holy PoV, I am going for the maximal haste I can get from gear, that being from tier or other items. I really feel blizzard failed this tier
    My 2 cents.

Sphinxz
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Same thing for me sadly I have to say. At first glance when set were announced I was saying "youhou some free HPS with some procs" (playing disc you definitely are hungry about SP and have no procs so it sounds like something good) and then... discussing here and watching set stats + considering true incidence of bonuses... disappointment there^^

going to pick up some more accurate gear in Shadow T10 (sad) and outset stuff or crafted one and then of course dropped one as well (but I did not find so much awsome stuff in ICC, and even if it happens so many DPS casters will be there to catch it too so... rely on myself then lol)