Affliction Multi Target Dps?

Have recently leveled my warlock to 80 and still have troubles when dealing with multiple targets. I have the following questions:

How do I proceed when there are 2 targets?
    Atm I try to keep up everything on 1 mob and keep Corr+UA+CoA on the 2nd target

When do I start to use Seed of Corruption and how to use it?
    Atm I start at 3 mobs => Haunt + Corr on 1 of them and spam Seed on the other 2 of them.

What do I do if there are 3 (or more) targets, that are not tanked close enough (like Lady Deathwhisper)?
    Full debuffs on 1 of them and Corr+UA+CoA on the rest?

What do I do when single target stuff dies too fast - just spam SB or put up Corr+Haunt first? (mostly happens in heroics)

How should I use my badges ? (4p t9 next? And if yes - which pieces)

Re: Affliction Multi Target Dps?

I'am in kind of a hurry - christmas an such - so yes, best upgrade to 4 T9 (gloves and shoulders) and find someone who crafts you the bracers and robe as seen on my char (http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...+52&n=Simaruel) or upgrade your robe to T9 too. The mob groups go down way to fast in the old heroics (at least in the groups i got assigned) so i just spam SoC or if it's a single target with a larger healthpool I use SB/Haunt/Corr . When we do Lady Deathwhisper the casters are focussing on her and only switch target when one of the adds get's transformed and needs to be nuked down. Probably again SB/Haunt/Corr - depending on how fast it will go down (in 10-man really fast).

Quote Originally Posted by Simaruel
    When we do Lady Deathwhisper the casters are focussing on her and only switch target when one of the adds get's transformed and needs to be nuked down. Probably again SB/Haunt/Corr - depending on how fast it will go down (in 10-man really fast).
    We were forced to switch because the adds didn't die fast enough => I tried to keep all dots on her and put them up once on the adds (not certain about the usefulness of CoA since it's DPS is rather low)

15+ Year Old Account

It's easier to have the entire raid switch to adds.

You should only use Corruption and UA on off-targets. COA takes 24 seconds to tick and if the mob dies sooner than that it was a wasted GCD. Corruption and UA can crit, so theres a good chance that if only 3 ticks go off before it dies it will have been as much damage as a Shadow Bolt, making it a better use of a GCD.

Spend your Triumph on non-Tier peices, like shoulders, as it sounds like you will eventually get enough emblems of frost to upgrade it. This makes breaking your tier easier to do.

R.I.P. YARG