Question on the new Rawr

Does the newest version of Rawr factor in the benefit of set bonuses? The values seemed a bit off - would think there would be a slightly larger decrease in dps by breaking the 4 set

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Question on the new Rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaa
    Does the newest version of Rawr factor in the benefit of set bonuses? The values seemed a bit off - would think there would be a slightly larger decrease in dps by breaking the 4 set
    if your referring to the t9 4set probably not, it was a pathetic dps boost for a set bonus.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

During last week's raid, I picked up a 10.5 token. Just by purchasing the T10 shoulders then upgrading to T10.5, I was able to break my T9 4pc and still net a DPS increase. That's how mediocre T9 4pc was.

1000th post!!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    1000th post!!!

It's gonna be a long time before i see a token. Guild is prioritising to tanks/healers first. 2 of our tanks are protadins, and 2 of our healers are priests (one holy and one disc). luckily when it comes to giving them to dps it'll be me vs a spriest and 2 locks... the t10 gloves themselves wer not an upgrade over my non-set gloves though so i'm gonna have to wait until i upgrade my chest to t10 to equip them. Kinda sucks but w/e.

Well, I was doing a bit of reading on EJ. Evidently if you can acquire 2pc T9(258), you aren't supposed to break that bonus until you can go 4pc T10(277). Since I already have the T10 shoulders, I'll probably be picking up the T9 258 helm and gloves. I really hoped I wouldn't have to mess with anymore T9 garbage.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account

T9 2set was rediculously amazing. i'm suprised it wasnt nerfed into the ground like everything else ret had.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    T9 2set was rediculously amazing. i'm suprised it wasnt nerfed into the ground like everything else ret had.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they made it baseline like they did with the Shaman bonus.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    I wouldn't be surprised if they made it baseline like they did with the Shaman bonus.
    t9 2set change:

your righteous vengeance ticks now have a chance to do x% of the tick damage over 4 seconds on the target.