Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Halls of Reflection?

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater
    No, it's from his own ability 'Remorseless Winter'. You know, the thing around him that makes you go dead? Before he casts that he walks faster, not to mention it's in the tooltip.
    Thanks for taking the time to correct me.

Re: Halls of Reflection?

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    because on the very first two bosses incl. their waves you can roughly estimate the dps of the dps ... and whether it's enough for the escape or not.
    I disagree with you there. Many times DPS have to switch targets on demand. CC being one reason, taking a DPS away from the healer is another (tanks can get stunned and the DPS must think fast if they are any good), they could be removing curses and poisons to help the healer or they use their most damaging abilities without having the proper time to 'build up rotations', which screws Druids, Shadow Priests and so on.

So no, I do not think that estimating DPS is right. I usually tank this and I say that as long as the party is taking less damage and playing it safe, we are going to make it. I have tanked this about 20 times and wiped 2 or 3 times.

The last wave when running away from the Lich King is the real DPS race. I usually have about 2K DPS as a tank and if the others do around 2K-ish, it is not a big deal at all.

I think HoR is more about communication and coordination than anything else. Definitely a very fun dungeon.