Some consern for the future.

First off I want to say I love the new LFG system and how easy it has made gearing up my alts. You just plop your self into the queue and in a few min if not sooner you get into a group. You don't even have to move from your favorite city anymore to get into an instance, and after your finished with said instance you are put right back where you were before. Much like the newer battle ground queuing system.

But that made me think of the battle masters and how you use to have to go to one of these guys to queue for a BG not so long ago. And that made me think further back to where you had to actually find and get your self to the battle ground portals. But then I wondered why Eye of the storm and the newer battle ground did not have an actual portal to queue your self into.

And to the point of this post...

With this new LFG system in place and rocking as it is, what is stopping Blizzard to not actually placing the instance portals in game anymore other then in the new LFG system further in the future.

Now this more then likely won't happen and if it does it won't effect the over all game play truly. Just a consern and a hope that this won't happen like the BG portals.

Re: Some consern for the future.

The only reason it instant teleports you for BGs and the new LFG system is because they are cross realm. I would imagine it would be impossible to get into a cross realm instance by going to the portal.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Re: Some consern for the future.

Good point! ;D But still there is a possibility of blizzard removing non raid portals from the game. Unless they make the LFraid system over battle groups too (unless it already is and I have been mistaken this whole time. And if that is so I'll leave work go home and cry as I eat chocolate icecream).