gear trouble (yes yet another 1 of these threads)

okey so i got loads of drops on icc 10man today and noticed that they all lack haste and are quite crit heavy.. naturally i thought "hmm this could be troublesome" as i usually play affliction and it likes haste alot so after switching around stuff i managed to make 2 sets of gear.. 1 with haste 1 with crit both hit capped in raids and im having hard time deciding wich i should use

these are my haste sets stats spell power 2637 crit 24.29% haste 789 24.06%
    and crit sets stats spell power 2648 crit 27.77% haste 677 20.65%

so the real question is.. is the 3% crit and some spell power superior to the 4% haste ?
    do note i occasionally go destro or demo so pointing out wich set is better for those is good also. Ill give more info if needed

and if there is a post about stuff like this allrdy do point me to its way
    THIS ABOUT DRUID! druid is most fast in the yellow cat. how catch yellow cat when so fast? i try BUT NO VERY SPEEDY! i need the help against druid. please blizzard mans make not more power on druid :*(
    wise words

Deleted

Re: gear trouble (yes yet another 1 of these threads)

to be honest at that level the difference is going to be largely situational, and any difference theorycrafting could come up with is likely to be negligible when compared to the kind of effect your playstyle/particular/rng boss mechanics will have on the advantages of either.

does your sp include fel armor + lifetap, cuz if not then the amount of spirit you have is also significant. see which feels better tbh and go with it.